Chapter 2 Dried up tears to never cry again

Here is the second chapter, to whoever leaves me a comment. Then I will dedicate this chapter to them. Just saying.....

Listen to the song that inspired this chapter!!--->

It's by.

Enrique Inglesias- Do you know?

Chapter 2 Dried up tears to never cry again

Zimmery like the sweet gentleman he is, he walked me home after it had stopped raining. Sadly when I walked up the porch steps. Rix yanked me inside of the house, and he threw me at the stairs steps. Literally.

"You are so lucky that dad never saw him!!", shaking I got up, and I dusted off my jeans.

"You are to never touch me again", I had no idea what came over, but I couldn't find myself to regrett it either. I entirelly meant it.

Rix starred at me shocked, and I casually went upstairs and into my room.

Knowing my parents I will be grounded in no time.

I threw myself on my bed and I let myself drift off into a deep, and hopefully a peaceful slumber. To wake up from.

What is Zimmery doing to me?

~*~

My eyes slowly opened up and I had to look outside. I queitly got off of my bed, and tip toed over to my window to see Zimmery. Standing there in the pouring rain, his hair was matted to his face making him look incredbily adorable.

He gave me a smile that was sweet, and gentle causing me to feel warm through-out my entire heart.

How was he able to do that to me?

'Do you want to come in?', I asked him in sign-langauge, he shook his head at me.

Why does he want to stay out in the rain? So badly....I felt my body itching to feel the rain hitting it, and how cold and prickly, even relaxing it would feel hitting against my warmish-hot skin.

I bit my lower lip, debating if I should go, or stay in. But my body already made-up my mind, by having me throw the window open, and I started to crawl out of my window. My bare feet touched the cold metal ladder that is stuck to the white house.

I slowly climbed down it, and before I knew it. I was already on the ground jioning Zimmery. He took a hold of my right hand, and he pulled me towards him.

My breath got caught in my throat at how beautiful he is, when the rain is hitting him. He leaned his face closer to mine, and he rested his chin on my left shoulder.

Before he took a hold of my right hand, and his fingers innertwined with mine, sending tingles through my entire arm, and it spread all over my body.

Zimmery slowly started to move his body left and right taking me with him. Sooner than later we started to dance in the rain.

Dancing in the cold shivering rain, it really doesn't sound tempting, but when you are the one doing it. With someone who makes you feel great, then why wouldn't you?

I didn't deny that this made me happy, not at all.

I bet more than anything I will be sick in the morning, and I would still go to school. Instead of staying at the place I call home. Thinking about it, it didn't make me cry.

Zimmery put some space between us startling me, but when I looked up into his unique eyes. I saw amusement in them, I playfully shoved him away from me.

That made him pull me with him. The both of us ended up falling into the backyard's built in pool.

When did we get all the way over here?

I quickly pushed myself up so I could get some air, once I reached the surface. I wasn't gasping for air like I thought that I would have.

I checked my surroundings to see the pool absoulately clear. My happy smile fell off of my face, I now felt so alone.

Two arms wrapped themselves around me, from behind me and I was gently pulled back and into the pool's water once again. I spun myself around in the water so I could face him, and he reluctantly let me go.

I opened my eyes, and I ignored the chlorine burning them, and I was so happy to see him smiling at me.

Could it possibly be true to only live. So you could only see that one person's smile?

Because I think that I am going to make it possible, if it already isn't.

His dark blue eyes sparkled with the clear water, and the silver ring around his pupils shinned like a silver moon, and the dark green flecks were now lime-green. It was astonishing to see. All of it.

All of it was.

He opened up his arms, and I swam into them, right before I closed my eyes tight.

We swam underneath the water, and he stayed behind me the whole time, never letting me go. Never. It was like he was telling me something, but we did go up for air from time-to-time.

I mean we couldn't breathe under water.

I wasn't able to figure out what he was trying to tell me.

Who ever thought about swimming, while it is raining outside. Is the person that just wants to have some fun. And we did have fun.

Fun as friends.

For the first time in my life. I was dreading to go to school. Thanks to Zimmery, I wish that we went to the same school together, but not all wishs come true. But right now I will enjoy his company, while I have it.

After awhile Zimmery decided to call a quits on swimming so he crawled out of the pool, and he motioned for me to 'come here' with his index finger.

I swam over to him, and he pulled me out of the pool. I didn't argue with him. Like I did to my past boyfriends.

Not wanting to face him I flipped myself over and I layed against him.

He pointed up at the sky and I saw the sky now clear of any rain looking clouds, there was many tiny looking stars sparkling.

Aweing me. I starred up at them, and Zimmery kept pointing at each one. He put my right hand on his left that is resting on my stomach, after he put that same arm around me.

To keep me closer to him, and now I am laying between his legs with my back facing him.

I wasn't the slightest bit uncomfortable, it was the exact opposite.

Well he put my hand on his, so I could know what he was telling me about the stars.

Unwillingly my eyes started to droop on me "Thanks for coming back......Zimmery", I softly mumbled, before sleep consumed me once again.

~*~

Awe. Wasn' that cute?!!

What do you think about Zimmery?

Because I would love to know!! Or no new chapter!!! Kidding.

Or was I?....

Sorry for the dumb mistakes!!

/Coolcatsz422 listens to the amazing song by Enrique/