Chapter 34

Hey guys! Sorry for late update but I literally just got back from California a few hours ago. Sadly, I was not able to work on the story at all over the past ten days due to business meetings and family troubles. The next chapter might be a little late as well. I had a very good time though and will be working vigorously to get the next chapter done, sorry about that. Hope you enjoy it!

They say that love is forever

Lily's POV

"Did that really just happen?" I breathed out with a smile on my face. Adrenaline pumped through every bone and vein in my body, my chest rising and lowering with each deep breath I took. Vic still hovered above me and looked down at me, smiling. I can't think of a time I've been happier than I am right now. If Sky knew what just happened she'd be proud.

"Yeah, it did." He said with the biggest, goofiest smile I've ever seen. "I really like you, Lily." He said and I was wrong before, because now, now is the happiest moment. I'll hear those words in my head for the rest of my life and even in my dreams. I want him to say it again, but I leaned up and connect our lips again. It was my turn for me to kiss him. I kinda want him to crawl on top of me and stay there forever, spend eternity kissing and not care about anything else.

We managed to sit up without breaking the kiss and I kinda wanted to lay back down. Weird as it is, but I like kissing like that better. 'Turn his lips purple.' I almost smiled at the thought but tried my best, using whatever kissing skills I picked up with my first relationship. I don't know how much time passed; does time even pass the same when you're kissing someone? Now, I really don't want to, but I had to break the kiss. I leaned my forehead against Vic's and we just sat there, leaning our heads against each other.

"I really like you too, Vic" I said and saw his smile grow.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. Another set of words that I'll never forget.

"Of course." I said and there was a small peck and I honestly had to soak in everything that just happen in the past five minutes.

"Do you wanna go back out there?" He asked. I nodded and smiled, though I feel like the smiles aren't stopping with either or us. Suddenly my headache was gone.

"Of course, I've got a boyfriend to dance with." I said testing the word on my tongue. Boyfriend. Vic is my boyfriend.

He took my hand and lead me out of the room, locking it behind us. Together we walked down stairs and I felt on top of the world.

/////////////

Around 11:20 we had to leave. Nearly six hours of partying was enough and Sky and I had to be back home by midnight. Skylar was the first to be dropped off. Since it was a little early we dropped off Tony and Jaime until it was just me in the back of the truck. It was a tight fit with everyone in here, but we made it work. We pulled into Vic's driveway and all got out of the car.

"I'm crashing, Night Lil." Mike said and walked into his house. We didn't tell anyone that we just started dating, because really, I think it's best if we just waited a bit. Vic slipped his arm around me and pulled me close. We walked in sync up to my front porch.

"I don't want to leave you." I said. We just got our feelings out, and now I have to leave him. I definitely won't be able to sleep tonight.

"Don't worry, you've gone nights without me before. It's just one more. We'll be together all day tomorrow." He said and kissed the top of my head. He's so freaking cute. We got to my front porch and I turned to him.

"I'm really happy about how everything went tonight." I said. He just smiled at me and leaned down, kissing me again. This couldn't go on, so I let myself fall into it for a few seconds before leaning away.