Chapter 5

Hey guys! I really hope youre enjoying the story! I'm having some trouble getting this story out there so if you guys know anyone that would like the story please recommend it! And if you guys aren't liking it you might like my other story Pop Goes Punk vv. 

Enjoy!

Lily's POV

When I woke up that morning there was a pink orange light flooding my room. Being my favorite color, it was a nice and comforting thing to wake up to. But then I remembered that it was Friday, and I still had to go to school. I wasn't really looking forward to it. Who knows what's happened with gossip by now. But I managed to get up anyway.

My mom had made me eggs, bacon, and toast that morning instead of cereal. I know she was trying to cheer me because of what happened yesterday, and it did put me in a better mood.

I went upstairs and got dressed and ready. My mind was both empty and racing at the same time. I was so scared to see him today. I'll see him first period everyday for the rest of this year. This problem will never go away. Now that made my heart race. I did my makeup and did my hair in curls. I wanted to look extra good today, make him miss what he had. So I put on Black skinny jeans and a long sleeved flowy burgundy shirt with a beige infinity scarf. I wanted to wear a skirt, but even tights wouldn't make me feel comfortable that there's even a chance anyone could see what hides on my legs.

After I put on my tan knee high boots I got my stuff and left. The wind blew all around, chilling me. I plugged in my earbuds and mindlessly walked, feeling like I was walking with the weight of the world on my shoulders. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to face my issues. But I knew, that if I didn't they'd get worse. So when I walked into the school lot I wasn't surprised at all the sideways glances I got. No one stared. They all just looked. When I got towards the door I saw them; Savannah, Tina, Zia, Patrick, and Trevor. But no Jack. They all glared at me.

"Hey Lily. Come here." Savannah called. They knew. Maybe they were mad at him and they wanted to comfort me. I smiled as I walked toward them, knowing they'd be somewhat comforting. 

"Hey guys." I said, still smiling. They all looked from me to Savannah, and their smiles disappeared. So did mine.

"Lily, we heard about what you did to Jake, and we think it would be best if you left us all alone for a while; since Jake is all of our best friends." She said and I gave a confused look. 

"What I did to him? Do you even know what happened?" I said. Savannah gave me an angry look. 

"Don't lie Lily. We all know that you cheated on him." She said and I gasped. 

"That I cheated on him? He's the one that cheated on me during lunch yesterday!" I said. Tina and Zia laughed while the rest scoffed at me.

"You're so full of it. We know what really happened so just fuck off and leave us alone." She said. It was my turn to scoff at her. 

"It was a mistake ever thinking any of you were my friends; you're all fake." I said and walked away. I felt somewhat better, but there was another load on me. 

"You're gonna regret that!" she sang as we walked away. I really wanted to flip them off over my shoulder, but I knew that would be unnecessary. I cannot believe that just happened. It made my blood boil and I just wanted to punch the wall until I could see bone.

So I walked to my locker and the entire time it felt like everyone in that hall was looking at me. I knew they weren't, but it felt like all the eyes in the world were on me. When I made it to my locker my head felt light and my heart was beating so fast I could hear it in my ears and feel it pounding throughout my entire body. I just lost all of them. Maybe it was a good thing though, they would have all brought me trouble in the end anyway. Skylar was there digging around in her own locker. I've told her so many times to clean it but she never will.