XII

•josh•

To: TyGuy

Wanna Skype?

I clicked send and threw myself on the bed. As soon as I did so, Tyler came flooding back in my brain. His laugh, his voice, his cute little face and everything about him makes me so happy. I forget about all my problems around him.
My thoughts were interrupted by buzzing.

From: TyGuy

I'm calling.

I smiled to myself and jumped off of my bed to get a charger. As I took it my phone rang.

"Hello?" Tyler's voice broke the line. "I'm here wait a second." I chuckled as I put my phone to charge, beside my bed and plump myself on top of my soft sheets.
"Hi Tyler." I smiled into the camera. "How are you?" I asked.
"Um great. Mom's making pancakes." He smiled and I could tell he was actually happy. "I'm glad you're happy." I smiled into the camera and he blushed. My eyes were getting heavy but I didn't want to end the call.
"Sing me a song Tyler." I murmured.
"Uhm." I heard ruffling on the other side. "I don't sing." He blushed. "Come on Tyler I know you do." I smirked and he sighed. "Okay but don't laugh." He raised his eyebrows. "This is something I've been working on." He placed the phone so I could see him sitting in front of the piano. "This song is called Truce." He scratched the back of his neck and placed his fingers on the tiles.

Now the night is coming to an end. The sun will rise and we will try again. Stay alive, stay alive for me.
You will die, but now your life is free, take pride in what is sure to die...

His voice was so soft, I didn't get to hear the rest of the song before I was out. Goodnight Tyler.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I woke up the next morning to a text message.

From: TyGuy

Good morning Jishwa

I smiled at the nickname and typed back.

To: TyGuy

Good morning TyGuy

I layed my phone on the table and went to take a shower.
When I was ready I texted Tyler again.

To: TyGuy

Coming to your place? Pick you up? Date?

No one was home so I thought a date would be nice.
He instantly replied.

From: TyGuy

Waiting :)

I smiled and hopped off my bed and out the door.
I entered his driveway and knocked on the door. His mom showed up, freshen up and happy. "Oh hello Josh, come in." She gestured for me to come in and I did.
"Tyler, Josh is here!" She called out. "Just a minute!" He yelled back and I chuckled. "You boys going on a date?" She questioned coldly, and I stuttered. "Uhm well we-"
"I know you both like each other. I mean, come on. He looks at you like at the most beautiful thing ever." She smiled at me and I blushed. Did he really Look at me like that? I was snapped out of my thoughts by Tyler running down the stairs. "Bye mom." He said and kissed her cheek. "Bye boys! Use protection!"
"MOOOOOOM!" Tyler screamed embarrassed and I laughed my ass off as she smirked and closed the door in front of us. "Oh my God." Tyler covered his face with his hands, blushing badly. "Oh come on it was funny." I exclaimed, gripping my tummy because it hurt from laughing. I pulled his hands from his face and kissed his nose. "You're cute when you blush." I murmured. "I'm not cute." He shook it away. "Da fuq?" I squeaked. "You are the cutest little bean I have ever seen." I pulled him into my chest a little too tight.
"I c-can't b-reathe." he muffled in my chest getting out. "Taco bell?" He asked.
"Taco bell."

. . . . . . . .

"Hey Ty?" I asked as I swallowed a bite of my Taco.
"Mmmm?"
"Wanna join my band?"
"W-what?" He choked on his meal.
"Well our lead singer left the band and you have a beautiful voice so I thought, you know." I shrugged.
"You have a band?" His eyes were wide.
"Yeah, kinda."
"What do you play?"
"Drums."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"You didn't ask."
"Godammit Jishwa."
I smiled and he was still staring. "Why would you want me in your band?" He furrowed his eyebrows.
"Because you sing amazing Ty."
"I Really don't."
"You really do."
He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I don't know if I can do it. And what if your bandmates don't like me?" He threw his arms in the air.
"They are gonna love you." I rolled my eyes. "You in?" I eyed him.
"Fine."

Bruh Y'all are AWESOME LIKE 500 READS?! ILYSM GOD. also sorry if i dont post very often school is starting tomorrow amd im a mess so.