VI

•josh•

I pulled away staring in his eyes. "What?" I whispered.

"I'm s-sorry."

I let a laugh trough the tears and hugged him tight again. "Don't apologize. Your voice is too beautiful for apologies." I whispered to him. "Please speak more." I laughed at how cheesy I was acting.

"Hm hi." His raspy but pitched soft voice made me shiver. I pulled away and I laughed because I couldn't contain my happiness anymore.
He started laughing too.
I let out a sigh and grabbed my stomach since it hurt from all the laughing. I looked next to me at the boy that made my stomach erupt into fireworks made out of butterflies.
He turned his head and bored deep into my eyes. My eyes unintentionally flew to his full lips and back.

"Can I kiss you?"

My eyes widened at the realisation of what I just said. Out loud.
He looked down and I waited for the rejection. Way to go Josh, you just have to ruin everything.
Before I could think further a pair of soft lips were pressed against mine. My eyes kept wide and I couldn't move. After a moment I started kissing back still in disbelief. I put my hands on his cheeks deepening the kiss. But something felt weird. His cheeks were wet.
"Tyler."
I pulled away a bit so our lips were just a breath apart.
"Tyler."
I whispered again. "Stop, before I start crying too." I let out a laugh and he looked at me. His eyes red and his lips swollen. "I'm just happy."
I was still amazed by his voice. And definitely surprised by his answer. "I'm so glad. But what made you be happy all of a sudden?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You."

That was short but Hey emotions everywhere. I literally cried while writing this omg. Please listen to screen while reading I'm dyingh.
Thank you for the votes and reads wow guys ilysfm