II

•tyler•

He kept giving me notes.

Why are you here?

I read the paper. He still wore that stupid skeleton hoodie.

Why would I tell you? I don't even know you.

I scrabbled down.

Do you want to?

He answered quickly.

Yes.

I pushed the paper. I don't know why I said that but my curiosity was eating away at me.

Hi I'm Joshua Dun and I really want to die.

I stared at the paper. Some kind of a feeling climbed up my throat making me want to know more.

Hi Joshua Dun. Why do you want to die?

I waited.

Because no one needs me.

I need you.

You're just saying that.

I'm not.

But I don't even know you.

Do you want to?

Yes.

I smiled slightly at the paper.

Hi I'm Tyler Joseph and I don't talk.

Hi Tyler Joseph. Why don't you talk?

I looked at the paper.

Because no one needs me to.

I do.

You're just saying that.

No I'm not.

Okay this is getting ridiculous.

I heard him let out an exhausted laugh.

Can I get your number?

I blushed at the paper, taking the pencil, trying to cover my face.

Maybe.

What am I supposed to do now?

Umm promise me you won't stalk me.

I promise.

Okay.

I typed down my cell and he took only a partridge of the paper where my number was and handed me the other.

Here.

There was his cell written in his sloppy handwriting.

"Will you two listen?" The man from the corner snapped at them. The two realised a tiny girl was standing up talking about her problems.
We calmed down, from time to time he would turn to me and I would smile. I wish he would let me see him. I took a paper.

Can I see your face?

He took his time on this one.

No.

Why?

Because I'm an ugly disappointment.

You're not.

You haven't seen me.

But I want to.

There's too many people.

Is that an excuse to see me outside of this sick place.

Maybe.

You bastard.

Tomorrow 4pm?

Tomorrow 4pm.

A little bell rang and everyone got up. Josh dashed outside without a goodbye. A feeling of disappointment filled my guts. Why is he making me feel this way? Feel happy? I'm not happy.
I exited the house walking down the streets, taking as much time from the house as I could.
Before I knew it I was in front of the devil's door. I tried sneaking in but my father heard me. "Is it you dipshit?" He yelled obviously intoxicated, slurred words stabbing my heart. The massive figure came out and picked me up by my neck. "Where were you you fagot?!" He screamed. I tried catching some air. "You were probably sucking someone's dick in the back of the car!" He slurred and threw me to the floor punching me a few times before my mother came in. "Stop please!" She screamed. "Oh you're now protecting this fagot?!" He yelled and approached her. I took my chance and ran to my room locking it. I wanted to die now. I just wanted to fall down and close my eyes. To run away from all the pain. I dashed trough my stuff wanting my razors. I haven't found them so I took my phone.

To: Joshua

I need you.

. . . . . . . . . .

From: Joshua

Address?

I typed as fast as I could with my trembling fingers.

From: Joshua

I'll be there in fifteen minutes hold on.

These were the longest minutes if my life, filled with my mother's screams as he kept hitting her. And I couldn't do anything. I'm such a loser. And a fagot. He's right. I'm not even able to protect her.

From: Joshua

I'm here.

I opened the window and looked around for any clues of my drunken father.
I jumped out and ran to the car on the street.
I send him a look and he stomped on the pedal. I put my head in my hands silently sobbing. I felt the car stop and two hands grabbing my arms. "Tyler what happened?" I looked up to meet a pair of worried eyes and red hair. I scanned him. He was so beautiful. "Tyler!" He called, snapping me out of my thoughts. He caressed my cheeks ruined by big bruises. "Who did this?" The anger was in his voice. "Hey! Look at me." He cupped my cheeks in his hands. "Don't let them do this. How could anyone punch this beautiful face?" He whispered as I blushed feeling hot tears running down. I sniffed and typed at my phone.
Im just a worthless fagot.
I pushed away his hands. "Did they say that to you?" His eyebrows furrowed in frustration. "They are fucking liars." I looked down and broke down. In front of him. I broke down in front of Joshua.
I felt his arms snake around me and pull me into his body.
"You are beautiful."

Okay I'm so stoked about this story since joshler is cute af and I needed to write this. There is so much good joshler fanfics like ugh. Anyway I appreciate any kind of opinion on this and thank you damnmadi for telling me your opinion, I Hope I did it right.