X

•josh•

I got a privilege of waking up, cuddling with Tyler Joseph. I smiled down at the light snores that slipped trough his soft lips. I took my phone from the table and realised it was Tuesday today. Oh shit.
"Tyler? Tyler we have to go."
I lightly shook him and he stirred. "Why?" He groaned. "We have therapy today." He suddenly looked up, with sad eyes. "Please don't make me go." He choked out. I almost resisted but shook it off. "I don't like it either but we have to." I shook my head as I quickly sat up. "Nooo." Tyler pouted and reached out with his arms. I chuckled and jumped back, cuddling him in tighter as I could. He giggled into my chest and I let him loose a bit. He looked up. "I love you so much Josh." His voice broke into a whisper. "I love you more Tyler." I replied,in same tone. I leaned in and kissed his swollen lips. He started kissing back passionately, which suprised me, so I licked his bottom lip, begging for entrance. He smiled and let my tongue explore his mouth. Everything became heated up as we sat up, Tyler's legs around my torso. I moaned into the kiss and he smirked. I knew he liked it. I started kissing down his neck, sucking on the soft skin. As I finished kissing his collar bones, I looked up to see Tyler's head backwards,mouth slightly open. He met my eyes and kissed me again, the site of before making me want to take his clothes off and .... no.
I pulled away.
"We have therapy." I managed to say as I got up, swearing therapy under my breath. Therapy is such a cock blocker.

Sorry for the filler but things got heated and you're welcome. I don't even know if I should write smut at some part of the story?
Tell meh ur opinions they mean so much and uhm alMOST 300 READS WHAT IS AIR? SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SOONER BUT U GUYS ARE AMAZING REALLY. ALSO OF U WANNA TALK I HAVE NO FRNDS SO YEAH SAY HI