IV

•tyler•

"Who is that?" I heard gentle but demanding voice from behind us. Josh turned around and the woman came in front of us. "This is Tyler, he is a......friend." Josh spoke up. "Why is he here?" Suddenly I felt unwanted. "Because he needs-"
"Can the young man speak for himself?"
I looked down at my hands.
"No he can't!" Josh defended me. Why was he doing this. "Excuse me?" The woman raised her voice. "You brought that into my house and now you're arguing!" My eyes filled with tears as I looked down trying to suppress them. "First off, he's not a thing! He's a human! Definitely more human then you are!" His voice raged and he was angry, his eyes flaring of fury. "And he doesn't need any of your shit!" He screamed and took me by my hands, pulling me out the door and into his car. He sat down and rushed off in silence, his jaw clenching. After a few minutes he stopped but kept his hands on the s tree starring wheel. "I'm sorry." He whispered. I took his hands in mine and shook my head no. "I hate them." He looked up and met my eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows. "They don't give a shit about me. And they always put me down. They are trying to buy my love for them." A tear rolled down his cheeks. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't complain." He whipped away the tear. I put one arm around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug. After a few minutes we pulled away and I smiled weakly at him. I sniffed and he smiled at me too. He started laughing and I followed close behind noticing he stopped. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Your laugh." He smiled. "It's perfect." I hid my blushing face. "You're blushing!" He laughed and pulled my hands away. "You're so cute, oh my god!" I smiled at him. He suddenly stopped laughing and stared into my eyes. My eyes flickered to his lips and back at his eyes. He did the same and leaned in a little. I felt heat rising to my face as he leaned more. He was so close to me, our noses were close and lips almost brushing when a loud horn was heard, making me jump back. Josh looked at the car as I hid my face in the corner of the car. "Son of a bitch." Joshler muttered and hopped out of the car.

First off omg they're adorable.
second thing is 35 READS WHAT? YOURE AWESOME AND ILYSFM OMG. every comment means a lot so thank you in forward