IX

Hi. Do you like Josh's pov more because I absolutely love writing in his pov. Dedicated to Stressedoutsoul

•josh•

We've been in Taco Bell for hours now, and I can't get enough of his voice and stories.

"Josh? Are you listening? Aye, earth to Josh?"
I snapped back at Tyler's soft chuckle. "Sorry, you're too cute." I murmured holding up my chin in my palm. He blushed and I smiled at him, reaching out and put my hand over his. He turned around his palm and intertwined our fingers. I looked at him but he was staring at our fingers, the corner of his lip tugging upwards. I leaned over the table and kissed him, my hands running to his cheeks. I smiled into the kiss and he did too. Gosh he makes me so happy.
The bell on the entrance rang and loud cheers of the jocks filled the room.
"Yo faggots get the fuck away from here and die in a shithole!" One yelled out and the others cheered. "I gave Tyler an assuring look and turned around. "What the fuck is your problem?" I confronted one of the jocks. "Oh little faggot is standing up for his boyfriend how cute." he fake pouted and rage was growing inside me. "I don't see how are we making the problem here. It would be much easier if you would stay in your lane and let us live our lives." I calmed down trying to talk it out. "You're making a problem by living, disgusting faggots." He pushed me and I stumbled back. "Hey you worthless shit go and kill yourself!" He yelled to Tyler behind me and I saw black. I punched him in the nose and he stumbled back. Oh boy this will hurt. He regained his balance and knocked me down with a punch in my stomach. I fell down and felt like a weak coward that isn't able to protect the ones he loves. I felt a few more kicks in the stomach and a few curses before they left the door. I groaned as Tyler clenched beside me. "Josh? Are you okay?" He panicked and I chuckled. "I'm fine Tyler, it's just a few bruises." I sat up holding my stomach. "Sorry about them." I murmured. "It's not your fault they are such idiots." He sent me a sad smile and helped me get up. "Let's go home." He smiled and I nodded as we left Taco Bell.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We came to the house and my grandma greeted us.
"Where were you two?" She put her hands on her hips jokingly. "We were on a date!" I cheered and hugged her. She stepped behind me and hugged Tyler who was blushing madly. "I'm so happy for you two. So adorable." She threw her hands up answer we left to the bedroom. I instantly threw my shirt off of my body, groaning as I touched the bruised skin. "Josh oh my god." Tyler approached me and stroked the skin making goose bumps raise on purplish blue skin. "Let me fix that for you." He went to the bathroom and after a moment came back with a cold, wet cloth and put it on my stomach as I hissed. "Sorry." He mumbled. I laid down on the bed not bothering to cover myself. After a moment, I felt space beside me shuffle as Tyler laid too. "Are you okay?" I asked him just to make sure. "Yeah I'm fine why?" He looked at me and I shrugged. "I don't know. Making sure you're happy." I smiled at him and he leaned in, pressing our lips together for a brief moment, before laying his head on by chest. "Of course I'm happy." He whispered and I was filled with happiness. "I'm glad. Because I'm happy too."

I looked up at the ceiling as I felt my eyes close slowly, but I was awake.
And he sang.
Sang so softly and beautifully, my stomach churned and I was in awe.

I hope I'm not my only friend...