V

Dedicated to damnmadi because she was honest with me when I asked for her opinion and I think she's just amazing.

•josh•

"Connor what the fuck?" I yelled as he stepped out of the car laughing his ass off. "It's not funny!" I frowned. "How's snogging your boyfriend going?" He laughed again and I saw Tyler looking down again. "Shut up! He's not my boyfriend." I whispered the last part, causing his eyebrows to raise. "Yeah right." I rolled my eyes. "Anyway what do you want?" He went his fingers trough his dirty blonde hair. "David left the band." He sighed. "What? Why?" I yelled in frustration. "We got in a fight." I put my head in my hands. "So we don't have the vocals now." He reminded. "I know!" I turned around to see Tyler sleeping in the passengers seat. "I have to go man, we'll figure something out." I waved him off and left.

•tyler•

I was woken up by a ignited car. I stirred in my seat and groaned slightly. "Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up. And sorry for the wait." I saw Josh smile and the car started. I saw a notebook on the back seat and I reached out for it taking one pencil too.

Where are we going?

I showed it to him and he chuckled. "To my grandparents house. They are nicer I promise." He answered, quickly sending me a sad smile. I fell back in my seat as the drive continued with Fall out boy blaring trough the speakers.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

•josh•

"Grandma?" I called out after seeing the door was unlocked. I entered the kitchen, holding Tyler's hand behind me. "William!" She greeted me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Parent problems again?" She asked and I nodded. She frowned, but then brightened up. "Oh who's the lucky boy?" She looked behind me and then smirked at me. "This is my friend Tyler." I motioned towards him and he instantly blushed slightly waving at her. "Hi Tyler! Are you two hungry?" I knew Tyler should eat. "Yes, thank you grandma." I kissed her cheek. "Also could Tyler stay here for a couple of days too?" I gave her the Look that obviously said everything. She nodded quickly and went back into the kitchen to take the food out.
I sat on the chair next to Tyler and took his hand in mine. When he looked up at me, my heart shattered into million pieces. "It's gonna be fine." I tried my best to give him an assuring smile instead of hugging him and crying with him. How did he made me feel like this.
"Here honey. Make yourself at home." My grandma strokes his short hair and in that moment I thought he would just burst out.
And I wasn't wrong.
He started sobbing, making my grandma jump in shock. "Tyler." I jumped and pulled him into a hug as the sobs shattered my heart more with each one. "Tyler please." I choked out trough the tears. "Tyler please talk to me." I pleaded as he let out a whimper. His cries died down after a minute or two and I picked him up, carrying him to the bedroom. I put him down on the bed and picked out sweat pants and a shirt for him. I layed them beside him but he didn't budge. "Tyler come on please." Tears started flooding back. He sat up whipping his cheeks. "Can you put these on?" He stared in front of him and limply took the shirt, struggling with his own. "Come here." I clenched in front of him gripping the rim of his shirt. He raised his hands and I pulled the shirt over his arms, revealing his skinny torso, goose bumps raising on his pale skin. He blushed as I pulled the other shirt over his head. "You can do the rest by yourself." I quickly said and turned around, picking out sweats for me. I threw my shirt over my body, and turned around, forgetting about the boy on my bed that was now struggling to get his pants off. I quickly turned around, blushing at the site. I pulled my pants down and put on the sweats before looking up at Tyler who was staring at me, making me feel a bit anxious. "Um Tyler." I cleared my throat and he blushed. He slowly lied down and pulled covers over his body. "Do you mind if I lay here?" I asked sitting on the other side of the large bed. He slightly nodded and pulled the covers over the half of his face, making him Look extrely irresistible. I chuckled and laid down facing Tyler on the opposite side. "Cuddle?" I Asked raising my eyebrows and smiling at the boy but he didn't say anything before burying his face in my chest. I chuckled before snaking my arms around his fragile torso.

"I-I'm s-sor-ry."