In Between XXVI : Irresistible

"He doesn't know I have captured this picture of him sneezing! Aha!! I'm gonna have delicious breakfast without me paying a single cent!" Colleen said very excited to blackmail Niall.

"He waved at you.." I commented.

"What?" She asked, confuse at how the conversation turned to different one.

"Niall waved and smiled at you." I repeated.

"Oh, he waves and smiles at everyone you know." She replied.

I sulk, I'm pretty sure that he didn't even look at me. I just smiled looking back at the stage. They're all singing now, at least I can catch up with the lyrics since it's played all over the MTV repeatedly all day. I screamed like everyone else. I smile back whenever Harry glance at me. My eyes are still on Niall, who haven't looked or glanced at my direction, not even once.

I saw Liam waved at me, I waved back. My eyes never left the sight of the boys. I have listened to most of their songs somewhere down the streets, some stores are playing these 1D songs to attract more young customers. Some are just aren't familiar, but as far as I have listened, Irresistible is one of the songs that has the most meaningful lyrics, More than this and I wish makes me feel like every word just makes my heart ache. Their song isn't just one that has the music of party, it's all about love, something that's worth the listen of the people and something that anyone could relate to.

I looked up to find Niall looking at my direction. A smile formed on my face but I frown instantly the moment he brushed it off and glanced to another direction

"What's his problem?!" I asked Colleen.

"Who?" Colleen looked at me, confused about who am I pointing at.

"Ugh! Nevermind!" I said, my arms crossed on my chest, frowning.

I glared at Niall, staring at him intently. "You're gonna look at my direction..You're gonna look at my direction..You're gonna look at my direction.." I said, crossing my fingers.

And when he finally looked at me, I stick my tongue out, acting like a kid. "I told you, you're going to look at me!" I mumbled to myself, so proud of myself.

But then he just looked away, without even smiling, without even sticking his tongue out like I expect him to do. I don't even know why I get irritated with simple things he do, it's just that, it's different, he's acting different. Although he dance like an idiot on stage the same with how he dance in front of me to make me feel happy sometimes. He does silly things like the usual, but smiling at me.. Why can't he just smile at me? It bothers me, it's like... Did I do something wrong? Is he angry at me? Ugh!! It's pissing me off just thinking!

"You sucks Niall James idiot Horan!!" I stood up and shouted it.

I looked behind me, "who's with me?!" I encourage them to shout with me, when someone just threw a cup of soda at my direction, "what the!" I shouted. Someone just threw me a hard stuff and followed by some stuffs with dirty something on it.

Colleen grabbed my wrist, "Sit down!" She ordered, I immediately sat down. "What the heck do you think you're doing?!"

"Niall's a jerk!!" I said, then someone threw me another soda can, I turned, "what the heck? Can you please stop that!" I shouted, and someone threw a tissue on me, "what's with the tissue?! Don't tell me it's a used tissue!?" I said.

"Ugh! Jane!! Act like a girl!" Colleen said.

"How can I act like a girl if Niall's a j.. Uhhh.. Niall's a jon.. Jonderful person!! You got it! Jonderful! Jonderful!! Ah..ha..hay should stop.." I said bowing my head down.