In Between XVI : I won't

No Niall, you didn't do anything worse, just worst. Ugh!! I still glared at him.

They asked the waiter to move another two set of tables and join in to our table. Zayn sat immediately beside Niall, Louis occupied the other side of Niall, Liam sat beside me and... Oh, Niall you will never walk after this!!

Harry sat beside me, leaving few inches, too far for a normal space between two people who is considered as friends. They ordered and asked to clean up the finished plates on our table and waited for their order.

Liam turned to me, "so how was life, Jane. I'm emailing you but you don't reply." Liam said.

"My life is grea.t" I emphasizes the word great and glared at Niall who happened to be not listening, making my mood worse.

"Yeah, you haven't emailed us Jane." Zayn cope up with the conversation while texting, probably texting Perrie.

"I'm just busy." I answered.

"Busy? Work?" Zayn asked again.

I nodded, never left my stare at Niall who's still munching fries.

"Oh! Oh!!" Niall shouted, his face was full of excitement as if going to tell us something we still don't know, my eyes popped open, because I know what he will announce. I kicked his supra below the table, widening my eyes for him to get what I'm trying to say.

"Spit it out Niall." Harry said, who's been quiet the whole time, I turned to him surprised.

"Yeah!" I agreed, "spit it out!!" I challenged Niall, if he can.

"It's about Jane." Niall started.

Everyone paid more attention to Niall's story, while I leaned there crying inside at how careless I am to let someone reveal a whole life secret so easily. And he's going to spit it out so easy as if it won't ruin a person's life.

"Jane is a ghost..." Niall finally said, I looked at him in surprise. And I know he's now going to say, ghost singer.

"Ghost?!" Liam asked in confusion.

"He's making fun of all of you." Louis commented trying to make himself busy even though he himself listened intently too.

"She's a ghost.. Woooh!" Niall said acting like a ghost.

Liam frowned, disappointed to find himself being made fun of Niall. He glared at Niall, "You're hilarious."

"Too hilarious that we can't laugh" Louis added.

We shared small talk, most of it were Liam, Zayn and me. I haven't heard Harry speak once after his last 3-word sentence 'spit it out'. This is so awkward, I feel like I'm going to burst out of embarrassment here in front of them.

I acted to check my phone to at least avoid a minute of awkwardness, I get it on my back pocket, and saw a notification.

I checked it, it was from Harry. I looked at him then turned back quickly. I opened it and saw a good morning email from Harry like the usual, it was sent this morning before I met Niall, probably when I got off from my car this morning. I closed it then turned to Liam.

"So how was Danielle?" I asked, starting another conversation.

"She's out of the country, I missed her so bad, but she'll be back tomorrow." He said.

"What country?" I asked.

"Australia." He answered shortly.

I turned to Louis and was about to talk but then sighed, what am I even doing here? Then sighed again, I reached to poke Niall's resting hand on the table when someone grabbed my left arm, standing up.