In Between XXIV : Bestfriend

"I'll be there." I texted Harry, one afternoon when my work has been done smoothly.

It's been months since I dated Harry, the fans are still arguing who's this 'special someone' of Harry. The good thing is, Harry has been rumored to other celebrities, with very high position in showbiz and only a few have taken full attention to the scattered pictures of Harry and I together in a park or in a restaurant. Being a nobody is somewhat a good advantage that no one pays excessive attention to me.

I almost jumped when I felt my phone ring, it was Harry, and he's calling. I answered the phone with curiosity painted on my face.

"Harry?" I asked.

I waited for him to answer, but he didn't.

"Harry are you there?" I asked.

A moment of silence before I heard him laugh on the other line.

"What?" I asked, "Why did you call?"

He let himself laugh everything off then answered, "ok." The only thing he said.

"Ok.. What?" I asked.

"I'm just replying your text, you said 'I'll be there' and I said 'ok'" He said, I can feel his breath on the other line.

"Ohh.. Why do you have to call?" I asked.

"Because... I wanted to hear your voice, your voice calling my name." He said, I can feel a smile forming on his face.

I smiled wider, "I can't wait to poke your dimples!" I said with excitement.

He told me he loves me and hanged the phone before I can even reply.

"I'm leaving." I told Jed, he didn't even look at me, he just sat there like waiting for something, I just nod as if he really answered me.

My smile returned the moment I was out of the recording studio. It's been a very normal month, most issues were just ignored about Harry's special someone, we see each other like 5 times a week, sometimes I visit him and sometime he visits me and Niall.. I haven't heard anything from Niall since last week, the boy band has been very busy since the last few days.

"Hey!" Someone called me when I was outside the studio.

I turned to look at him, a wide smile spread on my face, "Niall!! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's been weeks since I last saw you and you don't even want to see me now.." He said with cute disappointed puppy eyes and he acted like he was about to leave me.

I just stood there, watching him leave, arms crossed and a smirk curved on my lips. He was about 10 feet away when he turned to look at me, "I was expecting you're going to punch my arms and say sorry.." He said, I usually do that whenever I get him upset.

I smirked, "I'm not going to do that after leaving me weeks with no one to talk to and to be honest with." I said laughing.

He still stood there looking at me, then I smiled and gave up, I went to him, punch him on the arms and said.

"I'm sorry Niall James Horan!!" I said with a manly voice.

I was surprised when he patted me on the head, my head was lowered down by surprise. He patted it like I'm a dog, I looked up at him, he's smiling. The smile that a good father would give when his daughter just won an award, I was surprised when he told me that, "I miss you" He whispered then chuckled.

I was caught by surprise, I didn't move an inch even though he's already walking 15 feet away from me. I took a deep breath.

He turned to me, "aren't you going to walk? Or do I have to give you piggy back ride?" He asked.