Will there be Book 2?

BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE, Sorry for the ending. it.. sucks.

But seriously, after all these days and months, it finally came to an end. Some of us wants this and that to happen, but it's all in Jane's mind.. which is my mind too. But yeah, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! To the readers, voters and the people who comments, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! YOU DESERVE 9 MORE LIVES!!

And 'bout the story and the grammar. Forgive me, I'm only 15 years old. And, I DON'T REALLY READ FANFICTIONS, I have read one, and it's on chapter 1.. that's why there's no way there's a duplication or the same plotting of In Between to other fanfictions. I HAVE ONLY READ 1 FANFIC IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND IT HAS ONLY 1 CHAPTER, Believe me.. even In Between, I haven't read it even once continuously. So, I don't kinda, check grammars and spelling, I just type what I want. weird.

AND IT'S MY FIRST FAN FICTION, that's why I'm super glad that I have over 19k of reads. Like, I LOVE YOU ALL

So yeah, here goes nothing..

I have read about comments about Book 2 of In Between.

And it's a big NO for me.

Before I came up with In Between, I have always been thinking of a Book 2 whic was supposed to be Nialler's point of view entitled, 'More than this', ever since the first 3 chapters were published. But as each chapter goes by, I thought of not doing a Book 2. One reason is, the ending. The ending is somewhat, tragedy yet we fell on JIALL thingy, right? Second thing is, it would be super hard to make a point of view of a mute and so does of Niall. And the third is,

I have already come up with another fanfiction. Yes, another fanfiction, starring Niall Horan. It is a Niall fanfiction, another story, another girl and another plot. I have come up of a little of its plot but not a single word to any chapter of it.

To introduce you something about the story, it is entitled, "Is Your Heart Taken?". The title came from One Direction's song lyrics of I should've kissed you. Turn the page and you'll see a very little teasing overview and cover of it.

When will it be published?

It will be published probably after August, which is very far from now. A reason why is, I have studies, like seriously.. I'm only 15 years old. I have school, even though it sucks.

But seriously, I hope I'll be back in Wattpad again, for my next fanfiction earlier than I have said.

Probably you have think of THERE'S NO BOOK 2, yep.. I haven't been thinking of Book 2 of In between right now... but we don't know, probably I'll be dreaming of a book 2 while sleeping in Physics class. So I guess, we're on, 70-30. 70% of NO and 30% of YES.

+Lovelots <3