In Between XXII : Intertwined hands

"Niall, you're drunk." I told him.

He laughed then looked at me, "Of course I'm not drunk. Who would be drunk with orange juice?" He asked.

I laughed back but I don't look at him, I just stare at Harry, "this is the happiest day of my life, I know that this is wrong, but what happened earlier felt so right. I've never been so true to myself before, never in my life Niall." I said.

"You should always wear that smile." He said, serious now.

"I wish this will never last." I said.

"You always smile, Jane. But it doesn't mean all of it was true, most of it were fake. And could you promise me something?" He asked.

I turned to him, "what?" I asked.

"Jane, I don't want to see fake smiles painted on your face again, I wanted it to wear the most genuine smile I could ever see." He paused, then continued, "you can cry, you can tell me what's wrong." He said.

I just stared at him blankly.

"I can be the person you can tell "I'm not fine." "Everything's not ok" because I'd rather hear things like that than lies saying "Of course I'm fine" "I'm really okay!"' He said looking at me, "Can you promise that?" He asked.

I just looked at him and smiled, I nodded.

"Say the words!" Niall complained, laughing.

"What words?" Harry said out of nowhere. Niall and I looked at him quickly, didn't notice his appearance. We can still see the other boys jumping off the couch, food fighting.

I smiled at Harry, "nothing." I said.

Harry pinched my right cheek, making me blush. "That's what I love about you, you smile, no matter what." He kneeled down so that I meet his stare.

I smiled wider and played with his dimples. "Why is this too deep?" I joked.

"I don't know, ask my mom." He said then chuckled.

I giggled then turned to Niall who's back is now facing us. Then I looked at the other boys who are now calmed down sitting on the floor.

"Why are you all always so happy?" I asked.

"We don't. Sometimes we have problems too, but we hardly make it a day without talking to each other maybe because we are a package. There's Liam, our daddy, never fails to discipline us. Louis, the person who never run out of jokes. Zayn hitting high notes who makes fans scream so loud on top of their lungs! and there's Niall, the food eating monster, without him maybe we might always forget to eat our lunch or dinner because we're too busy, and he's always there.. 'I'm hungry'" he said then chuckled.

"And you?" I asked, smiling expecting for the worst.

"The person who likes Jane." Harry said, brushing my cheeks until it reaches to my hands, he held my hands, smiling.

"And I am Jane, the person who really likes Harry Styles." I said, squeezing my hands against his hands.

He sat beside me, still holding my hands. He whispered to my ears, "It's been months since I know you, can you at least tell me your full name?" He asked.

My smile vanished slowly, I turned to him and all I can see were curiosity in his eyes. "Why? Is that important?" I asked.

"I mean, it's not that really important right, but at least I know, there's a lot of Jane in the world, and one of those Janes stole my heart, at least I should know her full name right?" He said smiling.