Chapter 15

It was finally the day when we all had to showoff our long slim legs, pretty flawless faces and smooth milky skin.

It was around 4pm when we hit the bathroom and started styling ourselves. Each of us took turns coming out and each time, we would cause chaos as we will be cheering for each other. "wow! Naeun ah, you look hot. I guess everyone will drool for you" bomi said pouting at the same time.

Naeun was wearing a white mini wedding dress with lace wrapping around her bare shoulders. Her long legs looks way longer because of her white 3inches heel.

Our stylist made her hair into loose blonde curls and she had a disney dreamy look on her. Her lips were tinited peach pink, and a bit of crimson on her cheeks.
"wow! You just look fabulous" hayoung shouted across her room as the stylist noona fixed her dress. "i think half the males in that room will faint just because of your aura" she joked.
Chorong gave a thumbs up then walked to take a selca.
Suddenly the door opened when Bomi walked out. Bomi naturally has a seductive look so it does not really matter because she can just pull of that look. The dark long velvet black dress draped around her glamorous figure as she wore a NOVO black shiny wedge and a shiny diamond necklace. We were all amazed at her new look. Her lips looked rosy and sweet with a cherry glossy shade on it and dark black mascara.

"unnie, you just look darn! I dont know what to say" namjoo voiced out as she fixed her front fringes.

"I know i am pretty" Bomi boasted then laughed madly. It was pretty stupid to see that side of hers. Chorong now walked out of the room and spun in circles three times. "How do I look?" she asked.
"you look sweet as usual unnie" naeun said.
Something great about chorong's face is that she has a baby face so she always look young.
This time, she wore a pink shaded dress till her knees and a 2 inch heel.
Her hair was braided into a fish tail while the other half cascaded down to half of her waist. A hair garland wrapped around her hair. Her lips had the pale tint shade. In simple words she just looked like an angel. Her smile will just melt any guy's heart. Her's already melted infinite woohyun's heart. Infinite woohyun has this huge crush on her. He says that she is angelic. Chorong is still unsure whether to date him or not. Suho even asked her out so its like "woohyun vs suho".

The most shocking part was when hayoung was fully ready. The long white wedding like dress gracefully showed her long figure and S line. Her hair was free with diamonds bobby pins on it into a heart shape. Her eyes sparkled making her look really beautiful. She has always been pretty but this time she is just too much for us to handle. We got ready then posed a selca. "wait! It wasnt just one. It was alot since we were obsessed with our new looks"

Our handsome manager oppa came calling us when we quickly made our way. We bumped into Infinite subaenim which their jaws dropped. "eunji yah! So pretty" hoya oppa said. Myungsoo was full tine staring at naeun and I could tell. Actually we are somehow caught between Infinite and exo. Fans ship exopink and pinkfinite crazily. Bomi had feelings for dongwoo oppa once but then she dated chen. You know that life is just complicated. Myungsoo has this crush on naeun. Naeun kind of have it but kai is another bias wrecker. Basically we are like in the middle.
"oppa, your guys look great as well! Your guys will take all the girls breath away!" namjoo commented.

We soon separated to avoid rumours. Infinite and apink are super close that even there are some feelings between so and so we just act cool in front of everyone. Thats the basic of a singer or a group.

We were in the van when i kept checking my appearance. "you know what? Jimin is so dead today" i thought to myself.

"Finally! The time has come" I smirked when our manager told us that we have arrived.

Hello guys! Recently I kind of liked pinkfinite so i just added them. Of course i love exopink but pinkfinite has some legit moments. I guess i will be shipping both.

Please love this fanfic.