Chapyer 7

I was walking back with a bubble mood.

I was glad that sehun helped me out.

Actually i was shocked and surprised.

To my knowledge, fans gave him a name "bipolar" his face is always like -_-...

So showing him this side to me, i was actually surprised.

He was loving and caring and sweet and gentle and okay, i dont know but he gave me this powerful and safe feeling.

"oh wait, i forgot to ask him if he could help me with the cologne thing" well, i thought he could have helped since he is a boy and maybe all the exo members know the scent and all but the funny thing is that i couldnt smell any scent from him so maybe he doesnt put it or something or maybe, he only applies it during events.. I do that... I only apply make up and cologne when i go for awards and events.

I walked in and saw snsd sunbaenim.

I bowed and went to hug yuri unnie.

My unnies were still busy with their nails and hair. The stylist quickly came to call me to get my manicure and pedicure done.

After an hour or so, my members and i walked to our manager as we had to leave for our next schedule.

When we were out, exo was there. They already had their hair done; a new concept this time.

I didnt browse around but then naeun suddenly held onto my hand. "hayoung ah, lets go this way instead"

Naeun really cant lie. She is really bad at that. Something was wrong and she didnt want to tell me.

She isnt a professional con artist so i stopped and scanned her eyes. She gulped onto her saliva. "what is it?" i asked

She ignored my gaze. I looked at the back of me and to my surprise, bangtan boys were coming to get their hair done.

I saw jimin and he saw me too.

Everything seemed to stop. His eyes suddenly turned soft as we look into each other.

I saw my unnies and snsd sunbaenim and exo looking at us. They are all aware of the incident.

He came closer to me, stopped in front of me then looked into my eyes.

I wanted to talk to him but i knew that i did something terribly wrong few days ago so i walked past him, with a tear rolling down.

I dont want to commit the same mistake again.

"once is a mistake, twice is a choice"

Bomi held my hand then we went into the van.

In the van, i bursted out crying. Eunji hughed me and tidied my hair. "eunji ah, why why?? I really tried forgetting him but i cant. Can you tell me what to do?"

She kept quiet. No one said anything....i continued crying in her arms till we reached our next destination.

I saw jimin from a distance and all of the apink members suddenly worked up.

Hayoung turned and faced him. The whole situation was stiff and strong and i could that jimin wanted to explode, tell hayoung the truth and date her officially because his eyes looked like a dove, sweet and tender but then hayoung walked past him.

I could tell thay she was unwilling because she cried after that. I felt sorry for her.

We got into our van and headed to SM ENT.

Okay! A quick update..
Please do comment
And like this fanfic