Chapter 6

I want jimin's jaw to drop and come back to me.

I know i am being stupid but who cares? I love him and i am going to get him back.

Even during rest time, i didnt rest much. I was perfecting my moves and actions. Our manager took and uploaded a picture of us training that it was buzzing wild on naver.

That night, we were nervous and happy at the same time. Nervous because it is our ever first concert since debut but we were happy of our achievements.

That night we couldnt sleep. There were even news of us on naver in regards to the concert.

I was on naver reading some news. There were apink news. Suho hyung was reading it. Well, to be exact, we were all reading it since we always have things planned almost at the same time.

Take "showtime" for example__ we read their news when we heard they had a higher rating than us during episode one so we were jealous.

It is normal though. We also read their news when they were annouced as the first female group to be in it since we were the first boy group.

Then their achievements for luv made us read their news since they got more than 15 trophies.

And now, we are reading their news about their concert.

The day has finally arrived and we all woke up early.

We arrived at the scene early morning and we were super touched because our fans gifted us with gifts like rice, cakes and lunches as well.

Their were standees of us as well. We prepared well for the conference and i was schematic to it. I wanted to look my best to capture jimins heart.

So when it started, i talked more than before. I smiled my heaviest and also made my actions more obvious. After the conference i went to watch it. It was already uploaded on naver.

Sehun sat down on the chaor and watched some videos.

I saw some videos in regards to apinks concert. I watched some of it and i could tell that hayoung waa forcing it.
She is actually a quiet girl so i am thinking that she is doing that to provoke jimin.

Later that night, i watched some fancams and i was shocked towards hayoungs and naeuns performance. "like wow! She got skills" i was alittle mesmerized by it.

Baekhyun was on the phone when i was watching it and in turn, it was jimin. I quickly tried to listen to their conversation.

When they hung up, i went to baekhyun and asked about it. He was at first hesitant about it but i guess my aegyo worked. It worked and he told everything to me.

"oh okay, so i asked jimin about it and he said that he actually didnt want it. He loves hayoung so much and would want to continue the relationship but their popularity is the problem. Apink is growing like crazy which means that more people will keep an eye so he doesnt want apink to blow their career up but he doesnt want to tell her about it because hayoung is not going to listen. So a girl from exid likes him so he just let her do that. Jimin still loves her but for the sake of her future, he has to do that"

After bacon hyung said it, i was shocked. "they still love each other" i nodded then went to sleep. My heart suddenly felt heavy as if someone dumped a stone in it.

We exo had to go to the styling shop to get our hair done. Protein treatment and stuff like that.

I was getting my drinks when someone was trying to figure things out with the machine. The figure was a lady of course. I went close to her. "you have to press this button"

She turned around and it was hayoung. I was shocked. Well, this area is mostly for celebrities. Snsd sunbaenim came as well to get their nails done.

She gasped then moved back. "thanks" then she covered her face. The drink rolled down. "are you okay? I asked.. I mean it is normal to ask after a breakdown.

She looked at me as if she had a question. "umm... Do you think i was an embarassment that day?"

Wrinkles formed. "hmm.. that is a hard question. Well, it was embarassing that it got out of hand but i guess it shows that you are a very loyal girlfriend"

"i thought you thought bad of me because i was so stupid.. You know stripping?? And yea...."

"why dont we sit down?" sehun asked since it was kind of awkward standing im front of the aisle.

"oh okay" they both sat next to each other then sehun broke the silence. "i never think of you as a bad girl....... But you dont have to do that... You dont need to change because of jimin. You are inique. Stay strong... dont be sad no no no"

I sang that part of their song. I gasped and got shocked. I finally understood that i made a mistake. A slip of tongue.

I gulped onto my saliva but hayoung didnt notice it. Luckily she didnt.....

When sehun sang our song, it reminded me of that guy, the one who left a note but then i quickly erased the idea because i know that even if none of the boys group will do it, exo will be the last one because they are so handsome and chic, they will hardly lay their eyes on any girls. It is not easy to steal their hearts so i knew that he would not be the one.......

Her eyes started to get teary which i quickly apologised. "sorry, did i say something wrong?"

She shook her head furiously. "no, i was just wondering if jimin would date me again or if i will able to get over it. I guessed my reputation is spoilt.. Which boy will date me now?" she said laughing but i know she was faking it. She was trying to hold it in.

"dont worry, you already got alot of guys lining up for you" suddenly i thought mentally. "eww.. Sehun ah, when did you become that cheesy?"

Hayoung sensed it and her cheeks blushed with a pale tint red.

I nodded and then tao came to call me to get my hair done. I stood up then waved to hayoung. "i guess i got to go. See you and it was fun talking to you for the first time... Stay strong and dont be upset"

She laughed. "fun talking about my breakup?" that sounds funny anyways, good bye"

We walked our separate ways when tao came and cling onto my neck.

"when have you started to pay attention to her? You like her?"

I laughed.... "no, you are crazy.. I love you remember? Taohun shipper"

He scoffed. "those were made by fans... Who wants to be with you.. Yo! I got alot of followers and exo-l.. "

He winked while i laughed. I turned my head and look at hayoung. She existed out of my sight.

Hey guys!
Will hayoung be able to get over it?

Please continue to support this fanfic
I want to credit @kamadogal for creating the cover.