Chapter 13

When they walked off, suho was the first to break the silence.
"are they going to Japan? How long?"
Chanyeol tapped his shoulders and laughed. "yep! It was on naver.. They will be going for two weeks. You know about their japan promotions or something like that"

We all nodded. Suho seemed alittle gloomy but i was happy. At least hayoung wont think about the incident for two weeks.

Suddenly i got scared. "what if she actually searched all of us up? What if she was browsing through our pictures?"
Kai seemed to read my mind though i didnt even say anything. "dont worry! She havent checked us up yet and she wont"

Shivers ran up my spine as i felt that kai was creepy to understand the thoughts that i had.
"how do you know?"

He laughed like a retarded seal clapping and rolling on the floor. "if she checked us up or if she is still in the process, do you think she would tell us? Dumbo!
He sat down on the chair again in a relaxed manner. "she wont check on us anyways".

Getting confused again, i questioned him. "why are you so sure that she wont check us up?"
He got annoyed and glared at me "can you stop asking lots of questions anyway i saw naeun and chatted with her while she paid the products then i asked her a bit. She said that hayoung searched for all the boy groups present on that day but not us.

" Sehun pouted being alittle sad. "why?"
"because she thinks that we are not interested in cute girls and will never fall for them since we are famous" thats what naeun said okay?"

Sehun nodded in unision. "sounds legit enough."

We arrived at the company and started practising for our dance mobes and concert. The next day there were pictures of apink going to japan. I looked at them and was pretty satisfied that hayoung looked normal.

Apink arrived in a short while in japan. We were so tired that we collapsed on the bed and took a nap but we made sure that we didnt miss any schedule. The two weeks were spent happily wel l at least.

I didnt really think of jimim because of our hectic schedule but for whatever reasons, i cry everynight for him while bathing. Thats normal right?

I try hiding it from my unnies. Though i act okay and normal in front of the public, i cry every night begging myself to sleep and forget jimin but it wasnt easy.
The trauma followed me for two whole weeks and when we had to head back i was feeling abit better.

We were proud of our achievements as we landed on the 2nd spot on oricon charts.
Our songs were able to reach the top 3 each time.

For the whole time i stayed in japan, i didnt do my investigation because i thoight of doing it in a different way. I will investigate one by one. Crazy right? I know i know. So i first started of with bangtan boys. I drew a plan and started to search each one of them. The reason of investigating them first is the high chance of them wanting to apologise.

They might have given it to me to apologise but dont want to make it obvious. I looked through their airport fashion and their fandom. Actually the richest fandon so far i know of is exo suho and baekhyun but still i want to dig the others up.

"so the limited edition cost around hundreds of dollars" so i looked at the gifts fans give to them but its just flowers, food, decorations and dolls"
There werent anything of that sort. The chances minimised itself as i shifted myself to looking at their annual income.
"if you are asking how come i know their income then i will just tell you"" each year, they release annual incomes of groups so the one who rank first is big bang and bangtan boys were not far behind.

Sorry guys for not updating a long time. I had exams. Anyways, I released a bew fanfic. Please check my story and support it. Thank you so much