Chapter 4

"what can i do to get you back?"

He didnt answer. He took my hands that was holding onto his shirt.

"do you want me to be like her? I can! I can! I can change and be like her. Do you want me to change my concept? I can!"

I said giving up almost everything i had. "or do you need me to strip?" at that moment i heard everyone watching gasp.

They were shocked that i would do that.

I quickly unbuttoned the check top that i have changed earlier. When i was on the third button, he grabbed onto it.

"stop it hayoung ah, i am sorry" he stood up, grabbed the girl and walked away.

I sat there crying, looking and scanning the area. I heard grumbles and people talking.

I bet they were shocked since apink has a really clean reputation in the entertainment. The talking becomes louder and louder.

I quickly got up, ran away passing and pushing everyone out from my way. "please move" i said. I ran pass someone which our fingers touched. It had this feeling in it.

I looked back and it was sehun again from exo. He was looking at me without blinking.

I guessed he formed stereotypes about me and i hated it... I ran away trying to find a secure place. I turned right and open a door with so many stairs. I sat on the 5th floor a few floors away from the main building...

I cried and cried so hard.

Suddenly i got a shock. My phone buzzed. It was from chorong unnie. I feared picking up the phone. I didnt want them to worry or know that i screwed up in front of eveyone. I didnt pick it up since i was really really scared.

I fell asleep on the stairs hoping that it would just be a nightmare and when i wake up eveything would be fine and clear again.

After hayoung ran away, the talking became louder but we entered in our own rooms.

I turned my head and saw namjoo and eunji come up. They looked pissed off.

I even heard eunji say to namjoo

"where is hayoung? We waited for her in the carpark for almost half an hour and she is not even picking up"

Jackson from got7 ran to them and explained the whole situation. I saw their eyes grow bigger with tears it in.

They quickly dialled the other members number. They ran away to find her.

When i went into the room, my hyungs were all curious as to what actually happened. I guessed jackson heard us since our door was opened.

"that girl got played" chanyeol who is a good friend with him got up and hugged him.

"hayoung is really pitiful. She caught them making out at the corner and now she even want to strip to get him back"

Tao nodded. "why is that girl and jimin like that?!

We all shrugged but baekhyun fought hard for jimin since they were good friends.

While everyone was talking amongst themselves i got scared.

I was worried sick of her. Our manager came and called us to go to the carpark using the stairs since there was fans waiting for us near the lifts and we wouldnt want to risk anything.

We were walking and i was behind my hyungs. Suddenly kyung soo hyung screamed. We saw this figure on the stairs sleeping. It was hayoung. "should we called apink?" Kai asked

Tao laughed. "do we even have their numbers?"

Baekhyun hit his chest "chen dated bomi before… remember??"

Our manager was so strict that he didnt allow anyone of us to do so.

We walked away while i stopped, looked her and observed her face.

Her face was still wet with tears. Her three buttons were still opened so a part of her colored bra and cleavage showed. I looked away but looked at it again.

I took off my jacket and covered her since she looked cold as well.

I quickly took out a paper from my bag and wrote a note to her.

"dont be sad! No no no"" i will always be there for you" i used part of their no no no song. "you dont have to change your concept or strip for a guy that dosnt cherish you"

I placed it in her hand and walked away. i didnt write my name because i had no plan of letting her know that it was me. I didnt even plan to let her return my jacket.

When i was in the van suho observed me. "where is your jacket?"

I scratched my head and pointed towards the steps.

"she is cold"

All my hyungs were shocked. "yah yah yah, maknae ah, when did you start caring for a girl? "

I gave this "what the heck?" look.

Suho hit me on my face lightly with this playful act. "that costed me alot of money man"

I winked at him. !"you are rich le. Dont be greedy"

He smiled then laughed crazily. "our maknae has really grown"

Hey guys!

Another update.. Thanks so much for reading this fanfic.

Please continue to support, like, comment and share this fanfic..