Chapter 5

The sun dominated the morning air with abit of moisture in it. The ray pierced my eyes and i tried opening it.

My lips were pale and dry and i had body aches but my heart ached the most. It was as if millions of sharp knives pierced and penetrated every part of it.

I have felt of dying but i thought of apink. What will happen if the news is full of my suicide?! . Apink wont have the face again. My unnies will be under pressure as well from the press and medias.

It was as if it had been shattered into millions of pieces.

I scanned the surrounding area. I felt like crying again. I think you know what i mean right? That feeling when you have tears swelled up and you try your best not to cry? That was the feeling i had.

I moved my hand. Suddenly i felt something in my hand.

There was a note with writings.  I opened and read it.

It gave me wrinkles to my eyes since i had no idea who would actually do this to me. It was sweet. I collapsed crying again. ~~ this time harder.

Those words felt so tentalising as that person used part of our song. I feel appreciated for my character and not for my body. Each word meant alot to me. I read it over and over again trying to remember those sweet cherry words.

It gave me alot of encouragement but i was too weak to face the reality that i got dumped by jimin again.

A girl is weak especially to these things. I could sense a hard future imminent for me to overcome.

There was a jacket as well. It had this odour in it. A manly odour in it. I felt being loved again. I stood up trying to find that guy but it was just me and this empty building.

I was determined to find this guy. I thought it would easy since it had this scent in it so if i smell this scent from a boy group then it would confirm that. This gave me an imminent feeling.

I looked at my phone. It had 20 miss calls. I cried again. I cried not because of jimin but because of letting this situation overtake me and pulling apinks name down in front of so many seniors.

We worked really hard to get recognised and i dont want my case to pull us down again. I called naeun.

She quickly picked up. "hayoung ah, where are you? How are you? Are you fine? Unnie, namjoo, come quick...hayoung called"

I bit my lips after hearing their reaction. "unnie, i am sorry, i am really really sorry:(:(can you come pick me up?"

She agreed "of course, i can. Wait there for me" she said after i told her of my location.

I arrived at apink dorm when our manager and CEO was there waiting for me. Their faces had this stern look which gave it off.
They scolded me badly for letting the situation slide off and not dealing with it well..

My eyes were teary but i contained it. I didnt want to be scolded again for being weak.

After they left, i locked myself in the room with a blanket over my head.

I hated myself for that.

Naeun walked in since both of us share a room. She took away the blanket from me and saw with with tears on my eyes.

She grabbed and hugged me. "everything will be fine okay? Find another guy"

"i really love jimin" i said

"No you dont" naeun said which made me confused.

"trust me. You will forget him soon. Look at you. You already got a new one"

Bewildered at the same time, i was shocked. Naeun read my expressions. "i read the note that was in the pocket of the jacket and you already got a guy who is already giving you his jacket."

"no, unnie, i dont know that guy. When i woke up, it was ready there. I really dont know but i have this strong feeling. You know those feelings? Those feelings? I want to find and thank him"

"i get you.. Those feelings? I have experienced it before. When taemin and i broke up after WGM, kai talked with me and i had this feeling for him. I get you... The feeling you get when you are feeling upset then someone comes helps you and you fall for him"

"i think so but i dont even know whos that guy" i said letting a sigh.

"its okay, we will work it out. We will be having our own concert soon so we have to work hard"

I nodded then covered myself with a blanket again. I guess it is not easy to let it go in a relationship especially when you really love that guy.

I skipped lunch and dinner. My unnies understood it and they didnt bother me. They gave me space to relax.

We had only one more day to practise. I practised really hard especially on the part when naeun and i had to dance to hyorin and bora unnies song.

I daned to it really hard that naeun told me that i was more revealing than before. I know that it was because of jimin.

I wanted to dance really well that when fancams are uploaded, jimin's jaw will drop and will come back to me... "arent i too immature?"

Hey! So excited for exos comeback~~ march 30th!! So lets get ready to blow up the net with alot of views :) ;)

Please continue to like this fanfic and comment please.

It gives me the will to continue..