Chapter 2

I looked up and faced the guy whose voice had this cripsy and manly feel in it. It was oh sehun of exo.

Oh come on... Who doesnt know exo? Though i dont know their blood types, age and birthdays, they are the latest trends and the talk of korea especially among girls.

Apink and i had done a little researching so i was able to grasp it. I apologised then smiled.

My temper was still bad so i guessed the smile looked pretty fake but i didnt care. All i cared was jimin.

Chorong held on to my waist and ushered me to the corner while naeun and them were bowing to the exo gangs as a sign of respect.

I folded my hands and stomped my feet with my back facing them. "okay hayoung, just breathe in and breathe out. Chill and relax" namjoo said trying to make me feel better.

A tear trickled down my left eye as i sniffled abit. "hayoung ah, hayoung ah, give some time to jimin. He might be doing that maybe he is not aware or stuff? " chorong pulled my sleeves then turned me to face her.

My face was tomato red and eyes were watery. she rubbed my arms up and down. "give him some time"

At that spot, i lost control. "unnie, do you think i can do that? Does he still treat me as his girlfriend?"

Naeun out of nowhere nudged me hard enough and whispered. "talk softly. The exo members can hear us"

We apink dont love creating a bad image for us so we always try to be in our best behaviour.

A staff of gaon awards came in pushing us to the front stage. I quickly wiped my tears and pretending to be normal.

When i was walking i saw jimin walking away from me. The distance was as if we were separated by a boundary.

He was so immersed in the conversation that he didnt bother to look at me. I tiptoed since i was behind the tall exo gangs. I moved my hand waving for him to look at me~~ even for a second.~~ but it was all useless... He didnt even glance at me.

I hung my head low and continued walking.

Naeun came close to me then hugged me. "its okay"

I nodded pretending to be okay but i was hurt inside...

The exo members heard the conversation and sehun was analyzing each word that came out. Actually, i noticed apink during their no no no era.

Their song was so bubbly, cheerful and it helped me when i was upset since that period was both good and bad.

Something good was that we were a rising boy group but something bad was that fame comes with sacrifices. We gave up alot of things and was under tremendous stress.

When i watched their music video, she looked good to me at first.

She had this charm in her so i started searching about her online but then, i didnt think of her much since our schedules were super jammed until when we had the year end awards.

I met her again, observed her moves and all but then after last year when she started dating jimin, i stopped searching about her but sometiens it was too hard to resist.

When i heard that there relationship was not good, i felt bad for her. We all thought that they would become a pair and even marry. I wanted to comfort her but we are in a public place. I would not like to pull our name down.....so i observed and kept an eye on her secretly.

Hey guys!

An update 

Please

Support

Like

Share

Comment

Enjoy

Reading

This

Fanfic