Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Jess

I heard the door slam shut as Christian left the room. I felt the anger burn inside me, my blood was boiling.

How could he? That bastard! Breaking up with me, Me! I'm better than any other woman out there but he wants that... thing! Well if he thought I was just going to sit by and let him get away with it then he was sadly mistaken. Me and him where made for each other, he was rich, so am I, he's powerful and famous, so am I and we were both equally gorgeous. I know our children are going to look amazing in the future and with us both being together we would be on the top of the A list.

We will be together... we will!

All I needed to do was to get rid of that little brat! She's been a thorn in my family's foot for far too long and it was time to put an end to her.

But I needed help. But who could I trust enough with my plans. And just then like the devil himself granted me my wish in exchange of my soul there was a knock at the door and here entered my partner in crime. Alex...

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Hello cousin" Alex smirked coming into my room "Looking very fetching in your underwear there" I gave him an evil grin back and laughed. We were always really close. He would do anything for me if I asked.

"Thank you. There Egyptian lace"

"Ah the best kind" he said fiddling with my bra strap.

"Hmm, I thought you would never get here" I said kissing his cheek.

"Will its Grandfathers Birthday tomorrow and if I want to get some of the old guys money I must be the good little Grandson and turn up. I just saw your man running down the hall. Looking rather steamed it you ask me. Haven't been a bad girl have you Jessie" he said kissing my neck a little. He was so easy to play with, did he actually believe I enjoyed him doing that. We're cousins but I always knew there wasn't something right with him. But if that's what I had to do, to get whatever I wanted then so be it. He can be my little toy, a dog that I let loose on whomever I wanted.

"That's sweet Alex but I'm not in the mood with your games right now. I want to play my own" I said walking back on the bed.

"Oh but you know how much I love playing with my cousin" he said smirking again and moving over to the bar. He did love his drink.

"Don't you mean cousins?"

"Ah How is little Leah? Still juicy as ever" he said looking out to space drinking his whiskey.

"If you mean is she still a virgin, most likely. I mean who would go near her, she's a pig" I said the very thought of Leah right now made me sick with anger.

"Wow, someone's in a lively mood this evening. Anything to do with lover boy" he said walking back over.

"Yes!"

"Aww tell me what the bad man did?" he said sitting next to me rubbing my leg.

"He's in love with her" I leaned up to say.

"Who?" he asked

"Leah! He's in love with Leah" I shoot up from lying down on the bed and started moving around the room.

"Well what are you going to do about it cousin. Destroy the party, create havoc with are lovely cousin, more rumours and blackmail" he said. Oh I love how his little mind works.

"No I've had it if all these games, it's time for action" I said seriously

"I like the sound of that" he said wickedly.

"Good because its time you finished what you started five years ago" I said moving slowly back over to him.

"Gladly" he said still sitting on the bed holding my waist as I stood in front of him. I brought my head down to his. The expression on his face told me that he thought I was going to kiss him, which made me laugh. "Alex" I moaned teasing him a little.

"Yeah" he smiled thinking he was going to get lucky but I pushed him down on the bed and walked to the bedroom saying

"This time cousin, don't mess it up understand!"

Leah's not going to know what hit her until it's too late. This should teach her not to touch what's not hers.

I dressed in my long tight black dress that had a long slit on the leg and showed all my back. I looked amazing.

I needed to show Christian that he made a big mistake letting me go which wouldn't be hard when he sees me in this dress. Walking down the stairs I saw Mary waiting for me.

"Darling you look charming" I said kissing her on the cheek. "You look amazing too Jessica as always" she said. I just smiled. I know I looked amazing. I didn't need to be told.

"So Mary, Christian asked me to marry him" I said to her.

I needed to get the ball rolling and it started with everyone knowing that me and Christian were still together. Mary was the biggest gossip at the party. Everyone would know by the end of the night.

"Well I'm not surprised, you two were made for each other" she said with the biggest grin.

"I can't believe you're engaged?" Mary said as we walked down the hall to the ballroom.

"I know Mary, but remember you can't tell anyone Christian wants to keep it hush for now" I said this but I know that she would tell everyone anyway just like I wanted. People were so easy to play with.

"Well here's to the future Mrs Howard" Mary said making me laugh at my brilliant plans. Everything is going to work out perfectly and I and Christian are going to live happily ever after.

I always got what I wanted. Always!