Chapter 8 : Not dead yet.

Oh hey if you havent realized that in the media is Lucy.. It will always be Lucy. Like the picture is based on what the chapter is .. If you know what I mean. ♥

NoBody POV :

Bubbles : "No. She can't be dead. She's stronger than that"
Gajeel : "I-I .... I thought I could b-be there for her.. Why?"
Gray : "She can't be dead!!!"
Natsu : *whispers* "Worst day.. Ever...."
With Lucy...
How could I do that? To them? My nakama... My only family..
I got to get back to them... No matter what it takes... I will..
Don't worry Fairy Tail.. I'll be home.. Soon..
TimeSkip :
1 week later..
-Guild-
The guild hasn't been the same since the incedent. The light of the guild was gone.. Lucy. They all tried to accept it.. But there was someone who never did couldn't.. The one and only Bubbles.
Bubbles : "You guys need to quit your sulking. Shes not dead. You got me?! I just know it!! *Crys* How can you accept it when you don't even know, huh?! Tell me!! *softens* Do you ever suddenly remember her smile.. Or-or maybe like remember the way she talked or how happy she always looked.. It seems as though she doesn't want us to forget her.. Have you ever thought for just one second that might just be the case? Do you really thinks shes dead?.. Think about it.. Lulu is always there.. Even if s-she really w-was d-dead.. We always have her in our hearts.. Our memory's will never fade... Will they?"
Gajeel : "I never accepted the fact that she was or wasn't dead.. I know for sure she isn't though. Bubbles, let's go look for her. Us. The only believers "
*Bubbles and Gajeel run out the guild*
Gajeel & Bubbles : "Were comin' Lulu/BunnyGirl!!"
*Lucy appears in front of them* -She is real but like see threw I guess for ghost like-
Lucy : "Hey.. I told you I would always be here.. Do I ever break a promise?" *smiles*
Bubbles : "Lu-lulu?"
-Bubbles trys to hug her but falls right threw her-
Gajeel : "Wh-What? What are y-you?"
Lucy : "I need to be revived but I wouldn't advise it.. You could drain all magic.. I-I only have a l-little m-more *staticy* time le-" *disappears before she could finish her sentence*
-Gajeel and Bubbles look at each other and nod-
Gajeel : "We'll save you.."
Bubbles : "No matter what.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry my chappies have been short but.. Why you guys no give me suggestions? I would like some suggestions!! ~ FishMeUp ( ˘ ³˘)♥