The Mindless Experience ' (Mindless Behavior)

Well now starting a real story, and i hope you guys like it. I was waiting for the right chance but I guess it's time. Well I'll shut up, but here's the intro! (Bold Is the Author Speaking ! )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  ''Ooh, this looks cute!'' Whitley said, looking at a cute pink strapless top. She looked on the price tag, and yelled,'' people got to be so expensive these days!,'' making a huge scene in front of the workers. I looked down, shaking my head.

Chesca POV  : We were at the mall, looking around shopping for our new school, Blake High. It was a school for people gifted and talented, and we all were special in some way, and ended up getting in together. It was our wish. I was with Gabby, Jazmyn, and Whitley. They are all my bestfriends. Basically family. But first, I'm Chesca! I had brown straight hair, brown race, and I was fun, caring, and a loving person. Whitley was the hyper, crazy one, or should I say ghetto. She would overreact for anything. But it's okay, I'm still being seen with her in public. We've known each other since we were in elementary. Well look where we've come. Her race was black, she had brown natural curly hair, she was thick, and her height was 5'9. Gabby was the nice, loud, and the fun one too! She has red curly hair, she loved hello kitty, she had freckles, and her race was white. She always snapped on somebody! She was my white ghetto chick. Last but not least, was this crazy bitch Jazmyn, well Jazzy. She was my shortie, she had natural black curly hair, and she was straight up ghetto. She was crazy too. Our age were all 16. Well here goes the drama...

This ratchet girl with black worn out weave passed by my shortie Jazzy, and shoved her right in the side.

Jazzy: I turned around with that, ''oh hell no'' look, and saw them all staring at me in shock. 

Everyone but Jazzy: AINT NOBODY GOING TO BE MESSING WITH JAZZY!

Jazzy: i turned around quick, and looked her dead eyed. ''You can say excuse me bitch!'' 

Ratchet girl: I seized her, and said, ''and the FUCK you going to do?!'' 

Jazzy: I looked at all the girls with that look we do saying ''lets beat this bitch'' and we all jumped her in fucking Aero! We pulled her stank weave, while Chesca punched her dead in the face, how many fucking times. 

????: Damn, this shit crazy!

????: *Eating tacos*  I lifted up my head, back to him and the girls fighting, which who were beating that ass! What should we do?

????: We should stop it dumn ass!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY! Will start as soon as possible tomorrow, hope you liked the start of it!