Chapter 25

(Your POV)

"I'm not kidding!" I say, laughing as Stella doesn't believe the story I just told.

"I don't believe you." She shakes her head. We're currently in the car, Keith driving. I decided to sit in the back with Stella, I'm not rude. Keith has a smirk on his face, glancing up at the rearview mirror to look at me and back at the road every minuet.

"Oh, believe it. It's true, everyone said it was. She totally dyed Brad's hair pink." Keith pipes in, pulling into the driveway and taking the key out of the ignition.

"Why?"

"Because he broke Laur-" I stop, not wanting to say her name. I sigh and shake my head, getting out of the car and Stella getting out of the other end.

"Did I say something wrong?" Stella asks, a frown on her face.

I quickly shake my head, "No! It's just, it's complicated, okay?" I send a reassuring smile at her. I haven't thought about Lauren until now.

Stella nods, not believing it but dropping it - which I'm thankful for. We walk into the house. Keith hangs his coat up, automatically going upstairs. I roll my eyes, he's always in his room.

"Okay, so that's the dinning room, the garage, the living room and the kitchen." I tell her, pointing to the rooms as we walk by.

"Wow," She mummers. "It's big."

I smile, "Yeah. You hungry?" I ask, walking into the kitchen. "We have a lot of food, believe it or not."

"Y/N! You're back!" My sister exclaims, coming into the kitchen. "With a friend?"

"Yeah, Mila, this is Stella. Met her at the arcade." I introduce her, opening the pantry and grabbing some crackers.

"H-Holy shit. Okay, I'm a big fan of Fifth Harmony." Stella regains her composure.

I feigned offence, "But not Conquer Divide?"

"Sorry baby sis, but Fifth Harmony is more popular then you guys." Camila teases.

"I dunno, my sister loves Conquer Divide." Stella shrugs, making me stick my tongue out at Camila.

"Where's Dinah?" I ask, eating a cracker.

"At home with - "

"Okay." I cut her off, not wanting to hear her name.

~~~

"And this is my room." I open the door. My room is not trashed up anymore. It's clean, but I'm missing pictures and pens. The day after I trashed it, I was confused when I woke up. I had a mega headache, and I was hungover. And then I remembered and cleaned it up.

Stella looks around my room, smiling as she touches things. Stella stops at a picture, and I know what picture it is. The one picture I didn't destroy of Lauren and I.

"You and Lauren? Dating?" She asks, turning around. I sigh and sit on my bed, leaning against the headboard.

"Used too. Broke up a few days ago. S-she s-said she was e-experimenting with me." I mummer, my bottom lip quivering. "A-And I loved- love, h-her. She s-said she l-loved me too.."

Stella looks at me with pity, I hate that look, but I can't do anything about it. She sits down next to me, sighing.

"Maybe she's just confused, Y/N."

"We've been dated for along time." I mummer. "How could she be confused when she said 'I love you'? Or, the fact that her previous two boyfriends treated her like shit. I treated her like a fucking queen!"

"Or, maybe she was just scared of what people would think and how they'd react."

"She told her family, they accepted her. She told the girls and management, they accepted her. So what the fuck?"

Before things could go any further, Camila comes into my room.

"Get dressed, we're going out for dinner."

~~~

I'm now in a bad mood. I'm not mad, I'm just upset. Now that I think about it, Lauren basically chose the fans over me. Aren't I suppose to be her number one? Because she is - was, mine. Camila, Stella, Keith, Zac and I are at Red Robin, waiting  for the others.

The 1975; Robbers, comes on. I groan and put my head in my arms on the table. Bloody hell, this is Lauren's favorite band. I then hear chairs being pulled out. I sigh and look up, freezing as I see who is here. I lock eyes with her, her green eyes boring into mine.

She looks sleep deprived, like me. She looks miserable, like me. She looks depressed, like me. The light and sparkle in her eyes are gone, it's just plain green and emotionless.

"Oh shit." Normani mutters from next to me. I look down at the menu, my pulse speeding up. A hand is placed on mine, I look up to see Ally. She gives me a sincere look. I look back over at Lauren, then back down to my menu.

"I-uh, restroom." I quickly say, bolting out of my seat and into the restroom. I place my hands on the sink, gripping it and taking deep breaths. I turn on the sink, the cold water coming out of it. I splash myself with water, then looking up into the mirror.

"Y/N." I turn to see Ally shutting the door.

"Why is she here?" I ask.

"We didn't know you were going to be here too." Ally mutters.

I take a deep breath, "Okay. It's okay. I'm okay." Ally sympathetically sighs and comes up to me. She wraps her arms around my waist, seeing as I'm taller then her. I sigh and hug her back, enjoying the happiness radiating off of Ally.

"Now c'mon." Ally says, smiling at me and letting go of me. I take a glance at the mirror, looking at my reflection and following Ally out of the restroom.

Just because Lauren is here, doesn't mean I can't enjoy it, right? All I have to do is be myself. My goofy, cocky, asshole self. Be the Y/N Lauren fell in love with - or, at least seemed. I shake my head, walking to the table and sitting back down next to Normani.

"Everything okay?" I nod at Camila's question.