Chapter 31

(Your POV)

Someone starts to pepper kiss my face. I instantly try to hold back a smile, knowing it's Lauren trying to wake me up. I then feel her hot breath on my ear.

"I know you're awake."

My eyes flutter open, meeting Lauren's green eyes.

"Mm, cuddle." I mumble, bringing the blankets up to my face. Lauren sighs, getting back under the covers. I smile and latch onto her, my arms wrapping around her. I tangle our legs together, Lauren putting her arms around me. I nuzzle my face into her neck, closing my eyes.

Lauren runs her fingers through my hair.

"Happy Birthday!" Someone - my sister, barges into my room. I groan, letting go of Lauren and rolling over. "HAPPY BIRTHDAAY TO YOUU!" Camila jumps on me, smiling down at me.

"Get off of me." I mumble, pushing her onto Lauren.

"GET UP!"

"I'm up! Now shoo!" I say, sitting up. Camila grins at me before skipping out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. I sigh, falling back onto the bed. I haven't had a party in years, so god knows what Camila is planning.

I then feel Lauren on my waist, starring down at me. I smile up at her.

"You didn't tell me it was your birthday." Lauren says.

I give her a cheeky smile, "Would you believe me if I said I forgot?" I place my hands on her hips. Lauren shakes her head, laughing and bending down to kiss me. I capture her lips with mine, kissing her back.

My hands start to go up her shirt, but she stops me.

"Later." She winks, getting off of me. I pout, standing up. I'm only in black joggers and a black sports bra.

"You're no fun." I mumble, throwing on a loose black V-neck shirt. Lauren chuckles, getting up.

~~~

I jog down the stairs into the kitchen. I see that there are three pancakes stacked up on each other, covered in syrup with a candle in it. The candle is lit and everyone is around the table.

"Happy birthday, Y/N!" Ally embraces me into a hug. I smile, hugging her back.

"Thanks Smalls." I say, sitting down in front of the pancakes. Lauren starts to sing happy birthday, then everyone else joins in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They shout. I have a hint of pink on my cheeks from all of the attention. "Make a wish!"

I wish that we'll all be happy in the future.

"Thank you." I say, blowing the candle out. I grab the fork and knife and cut the pancakes up, eating them.

"What'd you wish for?" Normani asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

~~~

"Lauren, really, you don't have to buy all of this."

"I know, I don't have to, but I want too, so I am."

I groan, knowing that Lauren is a stubborn girl. We've been at the mall all day, going to store to store. Lauren just bought me a pair of Doc Martins, which I'm extremely grateful for, but I could've bought it myself.

"Lern," I complain. "My feet hurt." I pout. Lauren rolls her eyes but smiles, bending down and motioning me to get on. I grin, getting onto her back. I wrap my legs around her waist, smiling. "Thanks." I kiss her cheek.

We see paparazzi in the distance, but they let us be and take pictures from afar. I'm guessing they know it's my birthday, because the band and the girls all wished me a happy birthday on Twitter.

"Where do you want to go?" Lauren asks, walking around.

"Home." I mumble into her neck. Lauren stops walking. I lift my head up to see her looking at her watch.

"Okay, home we go!"

~~~

I walk into our house. Oddly, all the lights are off. I raise an eyebrow, turning them on.

"SURPRISE!"

I scream and latch onto Lauren. Holy shit, my heart is beating fast. Lauren starts laughing at my reaction, along with everyone else. I take a deep breath, letting go of Lauren and looking around.

It isn't much, just some party streamers. I'm glad, because I didn't want a big party. Some celebrities are here, making my eyes widen. I then spot a face in particular.

"Sofi?" I run towards her, picking her up as she squeals. I laugh and hug her tightly.

"Happy birthday!" She says, giggling. I smile and put her down. I look pass her to see Mom and Dad. I grin, walking over to them and giving them a hug.

"Happy birthday, mija." They both say.

"Thank you," I smile. "How long are you guys staying for?"

Mom sadly smiles, "We leave tomorrow." I frown. "Don't worry, just enjoy yourself, okay?"

I nod, walking away as music plays. I make myself a cup of fruit punch, leaning against the wall as I drink it. Zac, Riley, Normani and Ally are dancing with each other. Camila is talking to mom and dad while Dinah is playing with Sofi. Keith is flirting with a random guy - I'm guessing his friend. Stella and Quinn are also here, dancing with some friends.

Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's comes on. I smile, I love this song.

"May I have this dance?" Lauren appears, asking me with a lame British accent.

I laugh, "Yes." I set the cup down, taking Lauren's hand. I wrap my arms around her neck, while her hands stay around my waist. I smile, looking into her green eyes as we sway to the music.

I can't believe I fell in love. I fell in love with an adorable, sassy and sexy girl that goes by the name of Lauren Jauregui. My sister's best friend and bandmate. I sigh, resting my head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

"I love you." I mummer, looking up again.

"I love you too. Happy birthday." She says. As the song comes to and end, we stop and Lauren pulls me into a kiss. I smile against the kiss, resting my forehead against hers.

"This, by far," I say. "Has been the best punishment my parents assigned me."

Lauren laughs, "I'm glad they punished you then."

"Me too."

Who would've known, that I, Y/N Cabello, would fall in love? With a straight girl, in fact. Not straight anymore, but you know what I mean.

This year has been the best year of my life. I got away from my drinking habit, I have a great career, new friends, and the best thing of all?

A girlfriend that I absolutely adore.

~~~

THE END

how about an epilogue? yes or no?

idk if this is a shitty ending or not, but oh well. uhm, thanks for all the reads and votes on this story.

so uh, yeah! Thanks!

~Gracie, xoxo. :)