Chapter 13: Remembering

JASMINA'S POV

I woke up to the warmth of the sun on my face.

As if my phone knew that I was awake, it rang. I answered it on the second ring.

"Hey. We're here where should we meet you?" Caine asked on the other side of the phone.

"Meet me at the house. Tonight is a full moon so most likely, Klaus will be trying to break the curse tonight, and I need more time to practice."

"Why do you need to practice? You are the most powerful witch I know." Caine asked.

"It's a long story, but I was dead for a little while and obviously wasn't practicing magic. I'll explain later but right now, I need to see everyone." I hung up the phone.

I turned around to see Jeremy staring at me.

"I'm guessing you heard all of that?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Who is this 'everyone' that you need to see?" He asked me.

"They are my family. If you hurt one of us, you hurt all of us. Jeremy I want you to stay here where it's safe for the night. There's no telling what Klaus is going to do to the ones that Elena love." I said.

"Okay. Just be careful. Lucy was a mess when you died before, and she doesn't need you dying on her again."

I nodded and left the witch house.

I used my vampire speed to run to my house undetected.

I saw multiple cars in my two-car driveway. I got to the front door and opened it to find everyone in the family room just waiting.

I walked in with a smile on my face. As soon as I stepped into the room, everyone's heads turned to look at me.

On the L-couch to my left was Eli and his mate Gabe with Amelia and her mate Ian. On the L-couch on my right was Jason and his mate Olivia with Sophie and her mate Jake. Leaning against the wall next to me was Briel and Marvin. And sitting in front of me on the love seat was my second in command Caine with his mate and my best friend Ali.

Everyone here was a werewolf except for Briel and Marvin. They were the only witches in my 'pack'. They were also twins.

The only difference with my pack of werewolves and other packs is that my pack aren't just werewolves. They are vampire werewolf hybrids. My hybrids that I turned.

"We have a huge problem." I told them. "There is an original named Klaus and he thought he killed me, and when he did, he kissed my forehead. Like he knew me. The only problem is that I don't know him. And since Luce is my doppelgänger, I don't think that she is safe out there all alone with him running around."

"What do you want us to do?" Caine asked.

"Well I need Briel and Marvin here. There is a spell that we need to perform. Sophie and Jake I want you two to keep an eye on Luce. She is at the Salvatore boarding house. Ali, Caine, Eli, and Gabe I need you guys to stay here to protect me and the twins while we perform the spell. Amelia, Ian, Jason, and Olivia I need you guys to try and find out who Klaus is and how I know him."

After I told them what I needed, they all went to it.

The twins and I went into the back yard. In the flower garden, we found most of what we needed.

We built a circle with my favorite flower, lavender, vervain, witch hazel, and wolfsbane.

First I pricked my finger with a thorn from the pink rose and dripped it in a circle around me. I laid down in the middle of the circle while the twins stood on either side of me outside of the circle with their palms up.