Chapter 22: Got my old dad back

Start from the beginning

Seconds later he came back.

"Have you decided what to order yet?" He asked he's happy tone still there.

"Yes. I want you to go out with me" I said and he frowned a bit.

"I'm sorry but I said I'm not interested."

"C'mon~ You know you want to. Why deny it?" I asked getting up and grabbing his hand. He looked at me and smiled. 'Bingo'

"Well I guess there's no hidding it now..." He said and I smirked. "...I'm gay" he said with a straight face.

(A/N: I don't hate gay people by the way! Even tho in my opinion is wrong I am no one to judge)

I blinked a few times before asking.

"W-what?"

"I said I'm gay. That's why Im not interested." He said smiling again.

Natsu's mind ~
"Her face is priceless!!! This is too funny!!!"

"Oh, well then. That's a waste. We have to go now" I said recovering and snapping my fingers signalling my girls to follow.

Lucy's POV

I saw Lissana walking away with her group moving their butts side to side. They left and I looked at Natsu who was standing there shaking. I stood up and walked towards him and taped his shoulder.

"Natsu, you OK?" I said turning him so his looking at me. He was smiling while biting his lower lip with tears streaming down his face.

"W-what's wro-"

I was interrupted by him bursting into a laughing fit. I just looked at him as he held his belly trying to control his laughter which was really contagious.

"Natsu...Pft!...Hahahahaha!!!" I burst out laughing and everyone in the restaurant soon joined.

After Natsu finished working we headed out.

"You guys need a ride?" Asked Jellal to me and Natsu.

"Iie. I'll go with Natsu"

"Nonononono! You're not walking again!" Said Erza and I looked at Levy.

"I kinda told her what happened" she said I sighed.

"It's cool. I brought my car."Natsu said taking his keys out.

"Where is it?" Asked Gajeel standing next to Natsu's car.

"You're next to it" I said and his eyes widen as he looked at the car.

"Thats you're car!?" He exclaimed and Natsu nodded.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Its just a pretty ride" said Mira looking at it.

"Cool cars are Manly!" Elfman yelled.

"Well, see you guys at school!" I said getting in the car with Natsu.

"Later!" He said closing the door and starting the car.

"So what where you talking about with Lissana?" I asked him.

"Well she was asking me out since she didn't know who I was. Of course I said no but she kept insisting."

"So what did you do?" He holded back a laugh.

"I told her that I was gay!" He said and I laughed.

"That's so mean!" I said and he looked at me.