"See ya!!" I yelled back. Sigh, now I have to go to my class!

I walk slowly toward my classroom and enter quietly, I don't want any attention. Although I could hear the students whispering about the kingkas notice the nerd.

I walk hurried to my desk then sit quietly on the chair. That's when I notice a figure next to me.
I turn my head sideway and find Taehyung. He wasn't in class in the morning, but now he's here.
"Hey Taehyung." I send him small smile.
"Sup airhead" He smirked. I hate that word so bad.

"Jerk." I said under my breath.

"I can hear that!" Taehyung said with a straight face. Like I care.

I didn't answer him. I tried to focus on the lesson but my brain won't accept any of the data, because in the corner of my eyes I could still see Taehyung looking at me the whole time.

And that's how my class ended. I grab my backpack about to walk out the door......but then I remember........I have detention!

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??" My ear almost explode from his yelled. "2 HOURS?!"

"I'm sorry manager-nim" I guiltily said.

"You're suppose to shoot a cameo today for a drama in an hour, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW??!" He yelled again.

"SORRY, manager-nim!!" I begged "please cancel it for me!"

"Aishhh, you're so TROUBLESOME" I heard him groan on the other line.

"Sorry-" before I even got a chance to finish my sentence, he hang up. He must be really mad. Aish stupid Jinhee!!

Sigh, I'm going to the detention room now. On the way I won't stop cursing at myself, I miss my chance of being in a drama!! I mentally cried inside. What's the worse thing? Lee Jong Suk is gonna be there!

While lost in my thought, I found myself in front of detention room. I breath deeply a few times to calm myself then open the door.

Yes! I yelled mentally in relieved. There were only a few people!

And.................it's Laura and her followers. Of course these trouble makers would be here!
Can my days get any worse?

I found an empty seat in the back, far away from those people. I could tell they are looking down on me by the way they stare. But I'll just ignore them, I don't want to deal with ignorant people. They got nothing on this KJ anyway!

Since I have 2 hours of doing nothing, I put my head down and tried to sleep. But then I heard Laura says
"Are you sure they'll be here today?"
"Yes! I saw them got caught in the morning." another girl said. Who?
"If I don't see them, then you're dead." Laura threatened. She's so scary.
"Y-yes" the other girl stuttered.

The atmosphere becomes quiet.
I'll try to sleep one more time. Then once again, as I was about to close my eyes....the sound of the door open loudly make me jump.

"Hi oppa!!" The girls squeal while BTS walks in. Ugh th- Wait......BTS??? Why are they here?!

I put my head down once again, hoping they won't notice me. I cross both of my fingers wishing they won't see me......... Please ignore me!

"Oh! Isn't that Jinhee noona?!" I heard a voice yelled. GREAT

"Noona is that you?" Jungkook asked and I could hear foot steps coming closer.

I lift up my face, then my eyes meet the boys.
"Hello!" I put on a fake smile. Laura is gonna kill me.

"Helloo~" they said back in unison.
"Hi airhead. " Taehyung said alone.
Taehyung then took the seat beside me, while the other follow him and sit near us.
I glance at Laura and it looks like she and her girls are plotting how to kill me.