"Austin, I'm marrying you in that dress, wearing that ring and in anything else you or your grandfather have picked because in all honesty I don't care."

Andy hung up then and finished changing before coming out and finding Austin there in a business suit looking like his heart was just broken.

"You're here."

"We have to pick our rings and the caterer needs our final selection."

"Do I have a choice?"

Leo sighed, shaking his head.

"Andy, stop it."

She sighed and grabbed her purse.

"I guess that's a no."

"I'll stay and have the dress delivered and Andy behave."

Andy made a salute to her brother and walked out to find a Royal Blue Aston Martin parked outside of the small boutique.

"Blue is your favorite color right?"

Andy turned to face Austin.

"This isn't..."

"Wedding gift from my uncle. This is the first of many."

"Who are you?"

Austin laughed.

"Austin Caldwell at your service my lady."

He even bent forward with a hand on his abdomen and it was like being in front of a real prince.

"Very funny, I'm serious, why would your uncle give us a car?"

"You, he gave you a car."

"Me, but why?"

"It's tradition."

"Tradition?"

"I'll tell you all about it on our way to the caterers."

He handed the keys over to Andy, but she shook her head.

"You drive."

"As you wish."

Andy didn't know what to think coming out of the venue. It was bigger than big, it was like as if royalty was getting married and not them.

"You look overwhelmed."

Andy opened her mouth, but shut it back up.

"Too much?"

"Ummm... just a little."

"Well we haven't picked out the rings just yet."

Andy stopped in her tracks in front of the car and sighed.

"Did Leo tell you anything about me? Like the fact that I don't like flashy things or that I'm not a girly girl?"

"Yes, it's one of the things I like most about you, but unfortunately flashy things are part of the package in our family."

"But you need money and..."

"Its different for me. I have to marry in order to get access to the money. The flash is my grandfather and family, I like the farm life, the simple jeans and t-shirts."

"Then why not get married on the farm or..."

Austin shook his head.

"Can't. It's..."

"Tradition, I know. Then my dress isn't going to be good enough I guess."

"Actually the dress you picked was just for the reception, the wedding gown for the ceremony has already been picked out, and you have a fitting on Sunday morning at grandfather's house."