The Young And Dumb Years: Chapter 22

They try to calm me down and give me encouraging words but they don't understand once a mirror is broken it stay broken once a persons screws up they become a screw up.
...............................................................
I tried avoiding everyone. But that became hard. It came to a point when I only hung out in my room and left to go to class. Maddy and Kaitlin tried dragging me out but fail miserably. The only people I would really talk to is them. For a while it seemed they gave up which I appreciate but I knew something was fishy when I herded a knock on my door.
"Go away" I shouted
"Not happening" I knew it was Kyle
"Please"
"No" he said walking in "come on u have to get Louisana wants to leave" 
"She's happy" I say picking up the huge giant and holding her in Kyle's face. Then placing her down on my bed where she crawled around.
"How's the wedding planning going" he asks
"Don't ask me ask the one who already planned everything"
"He did not"
"Yeah"
"And u r still going to marry him"
I wanted to slap Kyle he doesn't understand.
"Yes cause I love him" i said in a childish mocking voice
"Three reasons"
"He's a great kisser. He's smart. And super sweet"
" one I think u r just mocking me. Two his best grade is a C-. And lastly he's super sweet when he is planning you own wedding"
"Grrrrrrrrr. What did u want anyway"
"I wanted to take you for a walk"
"A walk to my own death"
"Come on Louisana can come too"
"Fine"
"Put something nice on please"
"Fine"
He stand there for a while and I get the hint so I shove him out of the room as he laughs hysterically.
I put on my blue and black plaid shirt with my blue scarf and light wash jeans. I also put a bow on Louisanas shell. I walk out the door to see Kyle sitting. He try's to grab my hand but I pull away.
"Where r u taking us" I complain
"To the pound"
As we turn the corner he stop and stands in front of me
"Do u trust me" he asks
"Yes no maybe so"
"Good enough.  Okay so I'm gonna blind fold u okay."
"Hell no how am I gonna carry her"
" I will" he says holding her
"No no no" I say struggling to get her back
"Trust me" he says almost in a hypnotizing way
"Fine but if she bites u I ain't helping"
"Deal" he then takes a blue blind fold and covers my eyes. I find my world go black. He places his hand on a small patch of my back as he guilds me somewhere. The than stops me. I heard a door open  and he shoves me through it. I than feel him taking off the blind fold and I see................