The Young Amd Dumb Years: Chapter 17

I felt sick to my stomach just thinking about it. and tomorrow I had to tell his family about the "joyful " news. how could I do this. all I wanted to do was take it back but I couldn't maybe I would love being married to Carter or maybe there was someone else I needed.
................................................................
At carters house everyone looks sad I whisper to Carter "how am I supposed to tell your family we r getting married if they r all sad"
"Don't worry they could use cheering up"
Brunch wasn't bad except my eggs looked sad. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and French toast. The food was perfect but sad tasting. I sat next to Orest and Carter. When everyone was done eating Carter took my right hand and fiddled with the ring. It was his sign of its time to make the announcement.
"Family I would like to make an announcement" said cater full of confidence. Everyone paid close attention especially with I started looking embarrassed. "Me and Sofia are getting married"
The whole family began a chaos. I was fun to watch. I was dragged down by Orest "so u decided to marry this idiot.what did he poison u"
"Oh shut up" I said pushing his shoulder
"Hey no being mean to your brother in law"
I gaged at the thought of being related to Orest
"Wow u r already acting like family" he teased
I was then tugged by carters mother and 2 sister who u think is Margaret and Lisa.
"So when am I getting grandchildren" his mother tease
I nearly got sick of the thought "no for quite some time mrs. Rod"
"Oh call me mom silly" she said patting my shoulder
"Okay mom"
"Let me see the ring" begged one of the sister. I held out my hand showing off the precious ring.
"Don't forget to invite all the cousin oh when is the wedding tomorrow" said the other sister
"Oh well I don't know we both still want to get through school" I replied
" school nothing. I want grandchildren before I die" said mom
Oh here came the vomit again "don't worry mom u will get some"
She smiled at the word mom.
Orest came too me again "sorry about my mom"
"It's fine"
"So u too r really getting married"
"Yes. R u going on the same flight as us"
"No. I figured I will stay another week. Since I'm not the favorite I mine as well gain points by helping them heal"
"Keep on dreaming Orest" I said patting him on the back
I finally caught up with Carter "it's time to go honey"
"Okay sweetie" he says his goodbye and so do I but I have to catch a plane to tomorrow at 7:00
On the ride home all I could hear was Carter breathing on my neck and hear the word grandchild echo in my mind. Is this really the man I would marry. I didn't know if this was a good idea but I had time to think. Or did i