The Young and Dumb Years: Chapter 11

that was the last word we heard from him we kissed a little more but when the ride was over we all got back to the car to go home. and we may have left joe in the park but I think he found a way home.
................................................................
As always I pay attention while Kyle rotated from throwing erasers at me or poking with a pencil. in some way I found it cute wait what no I didn't. the teacher talked about how we needed to expand our mind of writing yet of course we got an A+. she talk about how the next assignment was to writing our own princess story with a twist and have the settings be reality. to me it seemed perfect but Kyle was more interested in playing with my hair. he was really sweet nice wasn't. She even gave us the last 20 minutes to start planning.
"Do you always have to play with me hair" I say
"That's not part of the assignment" he answers
"Fine but if your could stop that would be great"
As he writes some thing down I almost get lost by just watching him. he looks so adorable when he is think. grr I can't think like this.
I decide to go for it just go for is. so I walk with him to the door "Kyle I like you but not as much as I like Carter"
I then run off it was one motion I couldn't control my legs just went for it without telling me it. they just take me to my room where Kaitlin is.
"Where's Maddy"
"Take a guess" she says with a smirk
"I rather not" I laugh "so what's up"
"Nothing but I found a producing class so I think in changing my major"
"So instead of teaching you are gonna produce movies"
"Yea what do you think"
"Go for"
"Thanks" she gives me a huge hug as if she wanted my approval
"There a catch though" she says unsure of my answer "my first assignment is to produce my own short movie"
"Awesome" I say
"But that means I need a costume crew and I'm kinda broke so could u make the costumes"
"Of course what's the movie about"
"It's about...."
I hear a a riiiiinnnng I looks to see Carters cute face calling me
"Sorry I have to take this"
"Hello" I answer
"Sofia can you meet me at my room"
"Yeah but...." he hangs up
"Hey Kaitlin I have to go but write me a masters list and I will get to it"
"Ok bye" she says as I give her a hug
When I arrive at his room I notice he has 2 suitcase on his bed one is a small carry on and the other is a larger on probably the one he will put in the underbelly.
"Carter what's going on"
He looks at me and he seems sad and really depressed.
"Sofia my grandmother has 2 weeks to live. and she lives all the way in New Mexico. I decided to go visit her for the remainder of her life and a week after it. you see my dad was always close to her so I want to be there for him for the funeral. so I will be gone for 3 weeks I just wanted to say bye and I might need help packing"
i go through his draws and pull out a turquoise bottom down shirt "I always thought you looked great in this"
I pull out 9 shirts, 9 shorts , 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of socks, a hat, sunglasses, and other necessaries. I also put his pile of homework in his carry on with his laptop.
"Sofia one more thing can you watch midnight" midnight is a black Guinea pig.
"I'm not sure with louisana and all"
"Please"
"Fine it would be my pleasure"
He kisses me and I melt as always. he takes his suitcases and walk out the room. I grab the stupid pig and a bag labeled supplies and walk to my room thinking of how in gonna explain to Carter that my turtle ate him.