New family members(Part2 )

Arthur's / Third person's Pov:

Piper and Jason ran over and gave Leo ,hazel and Frank each a hug.

" We were so worried about you " Hazel exclaimed.
Then there was a cough being heard. The  group realised that they were with the Olympians. They quickly ran forward and bowed.
" We have decided that since you are five out of  the seven of the great prophecy, we will award you each immortality like Percy and Annabeth."

" Will you accept our gift? " Zeus asked.

"Hell y- " Hazel elbowed Leo in the ribs. " Language . Leo"

"Right."

"Of course we would "

The rest of use rolled our eyes at him.

Then, there was a bright glow .[I know there are a lot of glows at the very end of the story. But just deal with it for a while. :) ]

Cue looking away.Blah.Blah.Blah.

There stood two teenagers.

Percy and annabeth.

They didn't change a bit. Obviously. They are gods. They don't age.

Percy is having a goofy grin on his face.

" We just heard that you guys are rewarded with immortality. So , we are here to congratulate you guys. "Annabeth said, smiling, happy to see her friends she missed for so many years.

" We accept your gift " Piper said after looking at the rest of the seven.

" Very well." Zeus nodded.

" Jason grace, my son. God of Courage , bravery and constellations" ( since piper likes Constellations )

" Piper Mclean. Goddess of true love "

" Leo Vadlez. God of technology "

" Hazel Levesque. Goddess of Riches "

"Frank Zhang. God of shapeshifting."

What will happen to the seven after becoming immortals. Will they get out of the cruel fates' wrath, or will they experience it.

Nobody knows the future. Not even the gods.......