Chapter 2 : A sacrifice for love...( part 2 )

Annabeth's Pov :

'Percy , stay with me.Camp needs you. Mrs Old Leary need you.I need you.Your hugs and comfort after nightmares.your smiles and smirks that make my day.Please Percy 'I pleaded.

' I-I-I will mi..ss-s you Wi-se Girl..l ' Percy tried to say , spitting out blood from his mouth.

'The healer are coming. Hold on. You will make it.Just hang in there ' I tried to convince myself that everything is going to be fine, but deep down I know Percy is not going to make it.

Percy shook his head'T..Too la-ate' His breathing starts to get faster and faster as he gasped for air.

'NO.NO.NO.Percy stay with me.Please.STAY with me ! ' I made him look at me right in the eye. His sparkling sea green eyes that I fell deeply in love with.I am going to miss them.

Percy started to cough violently,blood rolling down his chin.With a tight squeeze , his hands fell to the ground.His beautiful sparkling sea green eyes that once have so much happiness are now dark and lifeless.Unfocus.

I hugged his head to my chest tightly as I know i wouldn't be able to do that again.His eyes still remains open.

The campers came closer towards.Sobbing and crying was heard.

The war has ended , but no-one cheered.As we know that we have lost a great hero.Best even.But more importantly , a best friend

'Hail ! Perseus Jackson , son of Poseidon. Hero of Olympus and hero the two great prophecies.Hail! The great hero has passed!' Chiron announced/cried , tears coming down his face