The return of the hero...

Annabeth's pov :

On the fifth year of Percy's memorial ceremony , we talked about Percy's quest, and achievements.

When the ceremony just ended , an army start attacking.

A surprise attack!

Mnosters charged into camp. then an empousa charged at me. As our weapons clashed , I realised something familiar about her.

Then , I realised it was the empousa who killed Percy.Anger boiled inside me.Because of it , I have to suffer the lost of my boyfriend.Percy have to suffer the pain of getting reaped .

I charged at it , but a hellhound leap at me , causing me to fall. The emposa used that time to kill me.

Then , a miracle happened.

A bronze sword past right through the empousa's chest.As it collapsed and turned into monster dust, standing behind it was a demigod in greek armour.

He had a familiar bronze sword.He had messy jet black hair and a set of seagreen eyes that spark with mischief.

'P-percy ' I gasped and sprinted to him , giving him a bear hug.

'Miss me , wise girl ? ' He asked. I nodded furiously.

' How are you alive ?' I asked.

-----------------------------------------

~Flashback~

Percy's Pov :

For god damn five years, I have been walking around camp, hating to see the sadness in the air, BECAUSE OF ME. I can't touch/communicate with the living *sigh*

Then one day , the three fates appeared. They said in harmony' Your death is yet to come . Your soul should never be reaped.'

'So, I am going back ? ' I askd . kind of excited.

They nodded, and a wave of their hand , I glowed and the next thing I knew was at camp.And camp is attacked AGAIN !

Somethings

Hoped you like the story!