Answers ...

Annabeth's Pov :

As we reached the big house, Percy knocked on the door as we waited for Chiron to answer the door. But I am dying to know what is going on.

Everything just don't fit. I mean , what did we do wrong ?  

Are the gods unhappy about Percy coming to live again ? I can't afford to lose Percy again. I still could remember how it feel like to live without Percy. Every single day as they pass , my guilt seem to weight heavier and heavier. It feel like the sky being placed on top of me again. I can't forget it . I can't overcome it as well. I could only hide it in me.

After a while , Chiron's voice was heard behind the doors that shook me out of my thoughts.

" Come in . "

As we went in ,  we saw Chiron sitting by the fire in his wheelchair form. 

" Travis and Connor said that Olympus summons us. Is that true ? " Percy asked.

" Why I am afraid its true , Percy. " Chiron confirmed

" But what for ? I mean we didn't do anything wrong , did we ? "  I asked

" Well , I do not know the reason , but I am sure you did  not do anything wrong. The gods have their own reason that we may not understand " Chiron reassured." Now , Hermes will be here to take you to Olympus in a few minutes tim-"  

Before Chiron is even finish with his sentence , there was a bright glow in the centre of the room. We quickly looked away to prevent ourselves from being disintegrated into ash. 

After the glow was gone,there is a young man with salt-pepper coloured hair , wearing jogging attire. He has elfish features. He seems very familiar.

" Lord Hermes. " Chiron bowed " Here to bring Percy and Annabeth I suppose."

Hermes nodded. " Annabeth , my dear , and my favourite cousin , Percy. I think we better hurry. The other olympians are not famous at patience , you know" Hermes said and winked.

Before I could say anything ,  suddenly we are already on mount Olympus and in the throne room. All twelve olympians with Hades , sitting on their thrones. Looking at us. Even Hermes was sitting on his throne , looks as if he didn't even left it in the first place.

We got our knees and bowed.

" Please rise " Zeus announced.

As we got up , I couldn't help but asked " Why did you summon us , my lord ? " 

"Why yes. We had been discussing about you two's behaviour " Zeus began, having a dramatic pause.

Poseidon rolled his eyes at his brother's behaviour and continued his speech for him.

" As what Zeus mean is , you two had done a great service to Olympus.So , we have decided to reward you two-" Before Poseidon could continue , Zeus cut in.

" We would like to reward you two with immortality. As to show our gratitude. Would you accept this gift ? " Zeus announced , glaring at Poseidon for saying his speech for him and ruining his moment of pride.

Percy and I looked at each other , completely shocked. We thought the gods are going to send Percy back to the Underworld , but it seems like its the total opposite. We then had a silent agreement.

" We had made our decision. " I began.We looked at each other.Percy nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz : Please tell me what would Percy and Annabeth's answers be ? 

A : YES 

B : NO