Call to Olympus

Percy's Pov:

Annabeth and I are sitting by the beach.

Annabeth layer next to me , her head resting on my chest, snuggling against my chest.

"I miss you so much , seaweed brain."Annabeth whispered into my ear." Please don't ever leave me like that again! "

"I wouldn't Annabeth."I replied "never again"

With that, I planted a kiss on her forehead, as we continued to enjoy each other's warmth, and listen to the calm rhythm of the waves as they crash against the shore.

After a while we leaned slowly towards each other , pulling into a long kiss on the lips.

Then we heard Travis and Connor Stoll running towards us.

"Hey Percy, Annab-" Travis called out but stopped when he saw us kissing . " Oh, um... , did we disturb you guys ? "

(Sorry Percabeth fans , for ruining the moment. But I am like that :p )

I glared at them but Annabeth put a hand on my chest to calm me down.
"What is it , Stolls ? " Annabeth asked.

"Ohh, um... , right. " Travis said, clearly forgot about the news they want to tell us. " Right! Olympus summoned you guys "
-----------------------------------------------------
I just love sending teaser chapters for my readers. Sue me if you want !!!
:p
XD
XD
XD