Why olympus calls ?

Percy's Pov :
" Wait. Wait. Wait. So you are saying that Olympus summons us. " I said , totally shock.

Travis and Connor nodded.

" What for ? " Annabeth asked , her stormy eyes gets darker and darker by the second as her mind tried to piece everything together.

" How would we know. We are only messengers" Travis said.

" But I thought you guys are pranksters." I noted. "Don't tell me this is just a stupid prank you are playing on us. "

" Yes , we are pranksters. But we know the limits and we don't cross the line. If we play this kind of joke , the gods would had blasted us to bits. Not worth it. Not worth it at all. Besides , we want to make our dad proud by not mastering one , but two of his skill. Isn't that better? " Travis reasoned.

" For once , you actual use your mind and think. Annabeth noted.

" Shut up. Chase . " Travis grumbled " We use our mind when we plan our pranks. Anyway, I think you two should better go to the Big House now. "

We nodded as we sprint to the Big House at top speed. Totally mystified ....
----------------------------------------------------
I promise you guys , I will tell you the reasons why Olympus called for percy and annabeth .

i swear it to the river of styx

XD

Oh and please please please watch the video above !!