Chapter 26: Battlegrounds 1

*Natia's P.O.V.*
[6 hours before Battlegrounds begins]

"How about this?" Patty, my costume designer, said and showed me, yet another bright outfit. I told her dark. What happened to dark colors?! I shook my head at her. "Oh come on Natia, i know you want black but you need some other colors. Besides, whats wrong with yellow?"

"Its too fucking bright! I can die Patty." She just chuckled at me. I smiled at her. Only Patty understood my obsession with dark vs light.

"Okay. How's turquoise?" She asked me. I nodded at her. "Good! We agree on a color. Now i know what you will like. I made it a while back and its in your size." She beamed at me and starts to search for the outfit. She pulls out a very nice turquoise shirt and shorts. "Huh? You like? Well i can tell by your eyes that you love it." She chuckled.

"I gotta give it to you, Patty. Its a nice color. And it looks awesome. But wont my hair be weird since its purple?" I asked her.

She tapped her finger on her chin, and looked at me up and down. "I think its high time we change that hair color."

"Oh good." I smiled. "What color?"

"Maybe black because you have an obsession with it. How long has your hair been purple?"

"Since i was 16. Im 26. So however long that was ago." I laughed.

"Yeah, lets go dye it black. With highlights of turquoise." She smiled and grabbed my hand and dragged me to a room. New look. Im happy.

My hair is dyed and i got my new ring outfit. Might i add that i look very sexy. Cant wait for Roman to see me. Also my friends. But mainly Roman. He may not recognize me.

I walk to the locker room to peak inside to see no one inside. Good. I sat on the couch and relax. I need it. That whole hour of changing and my hair color, wore me out. Now theres 4 hours before the show. Gives me enough time to take a quick nap. Maybe.

"Uhm, can i help you?" I hear Roman say behind me. "Because i can help you find the right locker room." He says.

"Nope, im good. I like it in here." I say, trying to change my voice just a bit.

"But this isnt your locker room chick!" Dean groans. They both are in here?

"Get the hell out!" Paige said. She seems jealous. Like i want her man.

"Nah, im good Paige. Imma stay in here." I said and stood up and turn to face them. "I mean, why not." I smirked as their faces turned into pure shock.

"Natia?! Holy shit you look hot." Paige said hugging me. I hugged back at her. "Like god damn, you look so different!"

"Well i did get my hair done and got a new outfit. Show off my new color." I say to them.

"Dang, Natia. Didnt know it was you. But you look pretty badass with that hair color." Dean said plopping on the couch.

"I think she looks smoking hot." Roman said wrapping his arms around my waist, from behind me. I smiled and leaned back into his chest.

"Awe. Thanks babe." I smiled up at him.

"Dont make out infront of us right here." Dean groans.

"If we do it, yall can to." I smiled at Dean.

"We arent that kind of couple where we make out infront of another couple. Thats weird." Paige says.

"What do you mean we arent?" Roman said. Does he not know about them two?