Chapter 14: Run

*Natia's P.O.V.*

<Week later. Raw.>

Raw. Tonight is Raw where Bray is running around doing whatever and what it takes to ruin my life or my friend or not to mention my boyfriends life. I know Roman can protect me, but i worry about him. He cant get the image out of his head from what happened last week on Raw when Bray asked me to join. Not to mention how weirdly Roman and Dean have been acting towards Paige and I. Paige thinks its nice and sweet because of Dean. Dont get me wrong, it is sweet, but i cant help but feel in a tight space. Mainly feeling like im on an Island and the island decides to shrink on to me to having no room for me to breath. Or maybe im just hungry and my stomach feels that way. Who knows. I may know, but my stomach knows more than my brain.

It has been strict orders from Roman to stay in his locker room while he goes and gets food for me. Which is nice. Thats fine. He knows what i like, i hope.

Paige has been walking around with Dean for protection. She hated sitting in here with me and protested against Dean to leave. Why didnt i? Probably because of two things: im lazy and Roman looked adorable telling me to stay. Yes i know, im weak to the bone when it comes to him doing that one thing in his voice that just tells my brain to shut up. In a cute way.

After awhile of thinking, Roman came back with a plate of wings for me and handed it to me. "Here ya go. Grabbed the last 5 before Big Show grabbed them. Didnt know how many to get you so, there ya go."

"Thanks." I said and sat down and started to eat. "What are you thinking?"

"You know im thinking?" He looked at me weird. Like i dont know him.

"Yes i do. Now tell me."

He sighed and sat by me. "What i was thinking was, i should go out to the ring and call out Bray. Thats it."

"Okay," i started. "But what if he says something to drive you to kill him literally in the ring? It could be about anything. How are you gonna handle it?"

Roman chuckled. "Ill be fine baby girl. I only want to protect you. Sure i may tear his body in half, but i wont kill him. Imma send him to the hospital. Not dead." He smiled.

"Alright then. I suppose. What do i do? I have a match tonight."

"Ill be by the gorilla if anything happens. You will be fine." He stands up and kisses my forehead. I smiled at him.

"Wait, why cant i get a kiss on my lips?" I pouted.

He looked at my mouth and had a disgusted face. "Hell no im not getting BBQ sauce wings on my face. I just cleaned my face. And you know it!"

" Oh come on! You know i love you and you wanna kiss my messy face! You didnt even bring napkins for me." I chuckled.

"I did! Just somewhere in my pockets." He said searching in his pockets. Then he found them. "There ya go." He chuckled.

"You crazy." I laughed and wiped my mouth off.

"Crazy about you, yes." He smiled.

I looked at him and smiled. "Nerd." I laughed. He laughed and kissed me on my lips. See now, this is why i love him. He is a nerd at times. But my nerd.

"Alright, imma go get Bray and tear him to pieces."

"Good luck. Ill be watching back here." i said sitting back down and turning the TV on.

"Good." He laughed and walked out the door.

And so the drama begins. More of it.

*Roman's P.O.V.*