Chapter 16: Life down the drain

*Natia's P.O.V.*

<Next Day>

"So, you think its going to work?" Paige asked me.

I decided to go out with Paige telling her what happened. And the whole match that's happening. Last night, i did find a partner for them. It was Dolph because he agreed. And they did win, but Roman wanted to kill Bray, but Dean and Dolph dragged him out the ring before damage could happen. And was good but then he wouldnt talk to me the whole drive back. At all. And im getting frustrated by it. He hasnt spoken at all.

"I dont know Paige." I sighed. I honestly didnt know. "I mean, he hasn't talked to me at all since i told him 'good luck' and kissed him and then he came back not the man i saw before."

"He just needs time. He has Bray and you in the head." She said. I nodded.

Maybe if i try to talk to him, he would talk. I mean, i am his girlfriend. I mean, this is what i need to do. Talk to my man...when i give him food.

"So, what should we do tomorrow?" I asked. She shook her head no at me.

"We cant do anything tomorrow because i have a date actually." She smiled. I gasped. "And yes, its Dean before you start screaming in my face." She laughed. "He asked me out not to long ago."

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped. "I said it to that you guys were going to date! Yes! Aw dude, you tell me every single little detail okay? I swear..."

" I will! I will!" She laughed.

It was nice to catch up with her. Need more days like this.

<Later>

Ugh! He hasnt came to the hotel apparently from hearing that from Dean. He doesnt have his phone, i do because he left it. Im on the couch about to cry because i dont understand what is happening with him. I mean, if i was him i never leave my phone. Just saying.

But no one knows where he is. I kinda have that feeling he went missing or something. I dont know...im freaking out! I didnt know he was this mad.

*Roman's P.O.V.*

I cant go back. My mind isnt in the right state of mind. Yes, i was happy until my match with them. Bray saying he was going to torcher Natia next week on Raw. That made me mad and him saying all of these things about Natia and me. I just had to take a walk. To clear my mind. It helps a lot. And maybe a drink. I dont drink, unless im stressed out. Usually leads me to getting drunk.

In all honesty, i am letting everyone down. I let my friends down and mainly Natia. And i blame myself. Its my fault we are in this mess.

Time to start drinking.

*Mackie's P.O.V.*

"Does your sister hate you?" Cameron asked.

This whole thing is stupid. How was i supposed to know that Natia would get locked up?! Everyone has been blaming me about it since what, 2 maybe 3 weeks ago. Then when we had our match together, everyone thought i threatened her. What is everyones problem these days? I dont hate my sister. Just dislike her somedays.

"No she doesnt. And the Authority blamed me for it. And they had a chat with me. But it wasnt about my sister. It was about other things and my next storyline." I smiled. "And before you ask, its about me joining them. But i gotta do something stupid."

"Wait, so your joining the authority? The same people that hate your sister and her friends? And what stupid thing must you do?" She stared at me with these huge eyes. "And your going through with this?"

"Yes im going to go with this." I sighed. "Yes, i know they hate my sister and the others, but they have their own problems with the Wyatts. Who knows, maybe we will have a match, but guess what? Im going to get stronger and kick her ass. And as for the stupid thing, you have to wait till Raw next week."

"I feel like its a soap opera. As we wait for next week. Who will love Brad?" She laughed. "Come on, lets go. Tired of this hotel. Need to get out. Lets hit a bar!"

"Its 6:00 p.m. why a bar at this time?" She nodded and dragged me out anyways. "But its to early."

"Never to early to get a drink, and maybe drunk. We walkin' anyways."

Great...i guess.

*Natia's P.O.V.*

<11:39 p.m.>

Im so tired. Im trying to stay up and i cant because no one knows where Roman is. I even went out to look. I looked for about 4 maybe even 5 hours. Dean called me and said he asked also and they havent seen him either. So i came back to the hotel and i sat on the couch, hoping for him to walk in. But he hasnt.

All i hope is that he is okay. And i couldnt keep my eyes open and soon feel asleep.

*Roman's P.O.V.*

<3:50 am>

I made it back to the hotel. I know, ive been gone for awhile. Lets just say, i may be a bit to drunk. Which lead to me pass the hotel probably 50 times. You know how drunk people get. They are stupid.

But i did get to the room and see Natia knocked out on the couch. She must have been worried about me. I know im going to get lectured by her tomorrow. Well mainly today.

I walk over to her and pick her up and take her to the bed and put her under the covers. I went to take a shower, to get rid of my smell of alcohol. So i did so.

After i did i got in bed and wrapped my arm around her waist and feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Alright! I updated!

Question: should i write a scary story about wwe?

More details? Ill tell you about it.

I really want to write a Dean Ambrose/ The Joker story.

Should i? Vote/Comment if i should.

Bye!

(1043 words)