Chapter 15: matches

*Natia's P.O.V.*

(Note at the end of chapter for everyone to read.)

<Continues Match from last chapter>

"So, now what?" Mackie asked. So, i dont know how this happens but Nikki called a timeout. Who the hell calls timeout in a damn ring?! There are no timeouts! But the stupid referee let her.

"Nikki has a bad leg. Aim for that. Brie, she is just weak everywhere so aim anywhere." I simply said.

"Wait, which leg?"

"Both. I dont know which one truthfully." The referee rung the bell and Brie got in instead. We really havent fought. Really we just started this 2 minutes ago, my sister ran towards her and crashed right into Nikki and she fell and got back up and called a timeout. Which is still stupid.

I mean, my sister can fight, she has her anger level on maximum. Meaning its a real fight. I feel like she gonna kill someone in the ring one day. Dont ask, im really tired. The whole Bray Wyatt messing with Roman and i, is stupid.

Mackie was doing good until Brie distracted the ref and Nikki kicked her.

At this point, i was livid. I needed to get in the ring. I was yelling and stretching my hand out for my sister. She stood up trying to reach for me until Brie kicked her. Leave it to the Bellas to do damage.

My sister crawled towards me, with Brie trying her best to grab her leg, and tagged me in. I got in and started to kick the crap out of Brie. Which she quickly pushed me and tagged her sister in. Fine by me. Nikki got in the ring and ran straight towards me and i tripped her as she landed on her knees as i kicked her back. She held onto the rope as the ref try to pull me back. I put my hands up, but then kicked Nikki again, and again. Over and over as she let go of the rope. Time for my move. I ran to the ropes and bounced back to do my signature move. And then i pinned for the win.

<Later>

"Natia," Stephanie said walking towards me. "Can i see you in my office please?"

"Why so i can get locked up again, hell no." I scoffed at her.

"What? No, this is about a match."

"Oh well then fine." I gave up on arguing and just followed her to her office. The office i was once locked up in. Memories flooded back in my head as i remembered what happened in that room.

We made it to her office as she opened the door to let me in and i see Triple HHH and Nikki sitting down.

"Great." I muttered.

"Natia, glad you can make it." HHH said. "Have a seat."

I did as told and sat across from Nikki, who had a smirk on her face. Bitch, better stop looking at me or else.

"So, Natia. Nikki has agreed to give you a title shot at Battlegrounds." Stephanie said.

"Keep talking." I said.

"Thats it you dumbass!" Nikki laughed.

"Well sorry to not know if there was more. But i do have a question." Stephanie nodded for me to continue. "What about Bray? I mean if you havent notice, he has been messing me up."

"Right," H started. "Well maybe Roman will take care of him. Hows that?"

"Thats it?"

"Not much we can do. He is his own man here. But, he did come up to me and ask a random question. But he wants you to say yes." H said.

"He wants him, Luke and Erick to go against Roman, Dean and you tonight. Or next Monday." Stephanie said, with a himt of nervous in her voice.

I scoffed. "Yeah right." I laughed. They didnt laugh, so i stopped. "What?! Me?! What the hell is he thinking? Im a girl. I mean, come on now. Yall really want this match?"