Chapter 24: Out The Hospital

*Natia's P.O.V.*

"Is she okay?" Roman asked someone.

"She did get kick hard in the head. Just a bit concussion. Nothing major. She should wake up in an hour or less." A guy said. Was i in a hospital? "If she wakes up, give her water. And some food. Its been 7 hours since then."

"Ill go get some. What do you think she will eat?" I heard Paige.

"Just bring anything really. She will eat. Mainly pancakes and whatever sides you get." Roman says.

"Okay." Paige said as i heard footsteps disappear.

"Just give it time." The guy said.

After hearing that from an hour ago, i finally got up. Still feeling the pain but felt better in a way. My head was spinning for a while until it finally stopped for a bit. I look around the room to see Roman sitting in the chair, sleep. He must have been up for a while.

I sat up on the bed to see a tray of food infront of me. It was pancakes, eggs, bacon and some toast. Wow, thanks Paige. I grabbed my fork and start eating. I felt my phone buzz next to me. I turn the screen on to see a text.

Wade: Hey Natia, i hope you feel better. Once you read this call me.

Was he there last night? I was in so much pain last night or whatever and couldn't recognize the two other voices. So i called him and he answered.

"Hello?" Wade said.

"Hi Wade." I quietly said through the phone. Man, being in pain last night killed my voice a bit.

"Natia, i heard what happened last night. And i feel bad i wasnt there to help you. Are you okay?" He sounded worry.

"Yeah i am. Im still in the hospital but yeah im good." I said, playing with the buttons on the remote.

"Okay well im going down that way in a bit so ill make sure to come over. I got something to do right quick." He said and i hear a bunch of noise in the background. "Ill be there in 10 minutes okay?"

"Okay Wade, take your time." I smiled.

He hung up on the phone. Well, didnt even say bye but okay. I put my phone down and looked at Roman who was trying to get comfortable in the chair. I smiled at him. He shouldnt be stuck in a chair. And we have been here for hours. I also dont wanna wake him up.

I finished what was left infront of me and turned the TV on. It was quiet until Roman starts to snore. Which was cute but loud also. There was nothing good on the screen. Going through all the channels, it would be something ive seen before 100 times. I just left the screen on Spongebob instead. Hey, this show is the only thing im going to watch.

"Really? This kid show?" Dean says walking inside the room. He plopped down next to Roman. He looked over at Roman and backed at me. "He knocked out." I laughed at him.

"Yes he is still sleep." I chuckled. "Leave him alone silly."

"Oh come on, i gotta mess with him." Dean smiled big at me. He wraps his arms around Roman and lets him lay on his lap. "Look at him. He is tired. He hasnt moved at all. You think if i push him off my lap, he wake up?" I shook my head no at him. "Well your no fun."

"I dont want him to wake up mad at you." I chuckled.

"It would happen no matter what." Roman said. His eyes were closed still but he had a smirk on his face. Dean looked scared for a bit. "Thanks Dean, i needed somewhere to sleep and now i have your smelly pants next to my nose."

"Sorry. These are my lucky pants. I dont wash them." Dean smiled.

"Thats gross." He sighed and sat up and opened his eyes to look at me. He stood up and walked towards me and grabbed my hand. "How you doing baby girl?"

"Well i feel better now. I still feel a bit dizzy but im good." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

"Did you drink water?" I shook my head yes at him. "Good. The doctor said thats what you should drink when you wake up."

"Oh okay. Well thank you for helping me last night. I dont know who else helped you besides Dean and Paige, but i love you guys. But you the most Ro." I smiled.

"I love you too." Roman smiled.

"Well the other two that helped last night was Dolph and Randy. But we kicked ass! Like we do best and if they want war, we will bring it! Battlegrounds is Sunday and i cant wait!" Dean smiled. I shook my head at him.

"Settle down Lunatic. Big night for all of us. I have my title match. You guys get to fight Wyatts. With help from Randy. And i will be watching you guys with my new title around my waist." I smiled. They both nodded at me with a chuckle.

"Well, looks like im late to the party." I hear from the door. I see Wade with a smile on his face. "How are you guys? Again, im sorry i couldnt help last night."

"Dude, its okay. I mean you were busy and we didnt wanna bother you. But we kicked ass! Thats all that matters." Dean yells again.

"Okay. Oh! I brought a vanilla cake to say sorry with." Wade said and sat a cake on the table infront of me. I smiled at him.

"Aww you didnt have to. And its my favorite cake." I chuckled.

"How much can i get? Im hungry for cake." Dean said.

"Well Mr. Ambrose, you better buy your own cake. This huge thing is mine." I smiled at him and opened the cake box.

"What?!" Dean yelled.

"Yeah what about me?" Roman frowned.

"Im going to get you something far better than cake." I winked at him.

"Eww!" Wade and Dean said. I chuckled.

"Oh sorry i forgot you guys were in here." I laughed. Roman laughed also.

"Im getting a slice." Dean said and grabbed a knife and cut him a big slice. That was almost half of my cake! Then Roman took a little bit of cake. Wade took a medium size piece.

"Now i have this chunk of a piece? Yall owe me a cake." I laughed and start eating the cake.

They all shook their head no at me. Jerks.

[Next Day]
[Saturday. Gym.]

Its Saturday. Next day is Battlegrounds. Which means i have time to train hard today. Which also means, tomorrow im going to win that title and be the best champion in this business.

Also another chapter in this stupid war between Wyatts and us. Who knows, if this war will end tomorrow. They might want revenge. Just because i hate Bray. Because i dont wanna join them. And the whole me knowing him. Which i should tell Dean and Roman about this. I still havent. I am a horrible person not telling my boyfriend or friend, more like a brother, about why Bray hates me.

Tomorrow, all hell brakes loose.

~~~~~~~
Updated!

Not much to say...

COMMENT!
VOTE!