Chapter Six

Chapter 6

Lord Cadel led Ithaca down to the ground floor, through the kitchen tours the spiral staircase. Once they had entered, Lord Cadel had closing the door then walked up a few steps then stopped.

He turned to his right and started feeling around the wall before finding the ones he wanted and pushed them in. To her surprised, they moved inwards and after pushing a few of them in a door appeared.

Standing in amazed, Lord Cadel smiled as he took her hand again, "Follow me. We do not need to be standing here with this door open. This needs to say hidden." He told her as he led her inside quickly and pushed another stone once inside to closed the stone door behind them.

Looking around, Ithaca realized that they were in a small narrow hall. Smiling at her amazement, he gently squeezed her hand as he led her down to another small spiral staircase. "You have hidden rooms on every floor. You and only your trusted Knights should know about them." He explained as he had stopped to make sure she understood.

Seeing her nod, he continued, "This stairway will lead you down to the dungeon or up to the roof. Right now we are going up to your personal quarters on the third floor."

Going up, the next floor had a small empty room, the next was a little bigger room and finely they came to a stop at a bigger room filled with several types of hand weapons. "This room is on your private floor. This is your secret weapons room." He told her as he reached for two swords and handed her one of them.

"Have you ever handled a sword before?" Lord Cadel asked as he got ready. "Yes, but it wasn't like this. It was more of a ninja sword but I think I can make do." She smiled as she saw a confused look come over him.

Once she was ready, he began, "We will take it slow at first. The more I see you doing well the more I will come after thee. We will only learn about the sword for only Excalimear can kill the curse."

Ithaca looked at him, "Don't you mean Excalibur?" Grinning, he replied, "No. I meant Excalimear. I will explain everything after we have train some." He lunged at her as he was impressed on how fast she reached and managed to stop him.

"I am impressed. Now let me see if thee can block this." He gave her a combination of moves as he went high on both sides. Blocking all his moves he smiled, "Good. Now let's try this." He moved in again this time going low. Again, she blocked him.

This time he didn't say anything as he slowly started putting several combinations together. He'll move high, low and lunged at times at her. The more she blocked him the fast and harder he went. After several long minutes of hard sparing, he finely coming to a stop.

Panting, he grinned, "I take it that you have handled a sword before." A sly sexy grin appeared on her lips that made Cadel's body react in a way that he hadn't felt in what seemed like centuries.

"We will take a small break. And I will tell you a little about how Excalimear came about." Cadel told her as he sat down in one of the few chairs that were in the room. Finding a set across from him, he began.

"Excalimear was made with both your father's sword Excalibur and your mother's magical dagger. Your mother's dagger would glow when she was in harms way and when she did not have it for some reason, she could summon it no matter where she was at.

After your parent's death, the new ruler kept Excalibur and the dagger, but since he was an evil and heartless lord. Your mother's dagger would not let him touch it as it would burn him as well as anyone that was it felt impure.

So his wizard had to cast a spill on it so that he could move it throw the air to a place within the castle where it will be forgotten. Many years later a servant had stolen both Excalibur and the dagger as he had heard about a castle still being built for the missing princess.