Chapter Two

Chapter 2

It took the roughly five hours before they finely drove through the gates of Stacy's vacation house. The drive twisted through some shade trees before ending in a big circle drive. Inside the circle was a small walk-in garden with a small bird feeder and bird bath along with some flowers and potted plants.

The house was a huge two story made of stone and wood. There was a five car garage on the side with a closed-in walk path that led from the garage to the covered porch where the sliding side door to the house was at.

The place sat on ten acres with an acre stock pond in the far back, along a few wooded acres for pant ball fights.

Behind the house there was a huge swimming pool with a rock type fountain off to the side that circulates water back into the pool and on the other side of that was the hot tub. A slide was off on the other side and a diving board is at the end of the deep in.

Off to the side there was a tennis court, a sandy volleyball court, a basketball court and other little odd an ends to make their vacation house fun.

"Damn girl, this place is nice." Rosalind Trevino blurted out, "How many rooms do you have?" Smiling at her enthusiasm, "We have six bedrooms, eight and a half bathrooms, a living room, a small den, an office, a kitchen, a winery and a game room in the basement."

Once inside Stacy announced, "Ok guys. All the bedrooms are upstairs. You are welcome to pick any of them but the ones that are at the end of both halls. My parent's room is in the left hall at the end and to the left. Mine is on the right at the very end."

After they had picked their room, they all met back downstairs, "Well we still have a few hours to kill before it gets dark. Do ya'll want to go shopping or do you want to catch a movie on TV and order take out and just relax after the long trip and we'll start fresh tomorrow.

There is a really good Sushi bar nearby that we can grab something to eat or order something different and bring it here." Stacy suggested to everyone.

It didn't take them long to decide on what they wanted to do as they made their way back to Stacy's Pathfinder. They make their way from local gift shops to clothing stores. After their fun hours of shopping, they decided to head over to the Sushi Bar that Stacy mentioned earlier before heading back tours the house.

"Ithaca, I thought we were close but you have been holding out on me." Jaimie playfully said out of the blue to Ithaca as they sat around the table enjoying their Sushi.

With a confused look on her face, Jaimie grinned, "Your brother is so fine and your dad isn't all that bad looking either for his age." Making a disgusting face, she blurted, "Eww gross." Then done a body shiver. Laughing, he added, "Well they are."

Then she saw a devilish grin appeared and Ithaca was afraid to know but he told her anyways, "You know, they are no blood to you. And your brother is to die for." "Jaimie!" Ithaca playfully tossed a napkin at him. "I don't see him that way. That is just way to gross."

Taking a sip of his lemon water, his grin had gotten bigger, "Well then, I will do the looking for you." Seeing her shake her head, he mentioned, "Hey. I respect straight men, but it doesn't mean I can't look at them."

Ithaca rested her head in the palms of her hands and slowly shook her head. "You are unbelievable." She mumbled through her fingers. His smile widens, "That is why you love me so much." He chuckled as he popped a Sushi into his mouth.

They sat around enjoying each other's company as they chatting about what all they wanted to do on this trip. Soon the host came by and told them that the restaurant would be closing in about fifteen minutes.