TRACEY BARKER and PRINCE DERICK/Meeting Prince Charming

About tracey

Tracey Barker a 20 year old lady is a beautiful curvy diva that has a talent she loves to sing,tracey has long brown hair that reaches to her wasit with lovely brown eyes that she got from her mom and a pale white skin that reflect her beauty.
Tracey is a sweet and nice person once you get to know her,she is everything in one but since her parent disappear out of her life she has always been unhappy the only person she has is her best friend Judy Gunzaliz who will always cheer her up,judy is all what a best friend has for tracey ,they are inseperable..

About derick

Derick Rayn is 21 years old and at that age he is a gorgeous handsome man with striking light brown eyes that make girls fall at his feet.
Derick has short brown black hair that fit him perfectly an a brown skin complexion that make him more handsome.
Derick is a sweet,kind,determine person.His best friend Aden Wells help him to keep up those quality an help him to start a new mission he is on ..Derick is on a mission a very wonderful and exiciting mission.....what is that mission?????

📖 Previous Introduction Uptop 📖

👑👑 New Introduction 👑👑

Never did I think that I Talia Kate Barker would have all of those words in my life or there's more, oh joy......

Step family

Fiancee

Prince

Royalty

Bestfriends

Party

Masks

Drama

King

Queen

These are just some words that makes it so hard to believe that I'm meeting Prince Charming, because come on ,who just meets Royalty out of the blue like that ,I think I need a vacation after this rollercoaster of a adventure...

Enjoy ❤

Xoxo Talia Barker.

🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏻👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Hey guys hope you enjoy the story i know that its kind of short but dn't worry cause there alot of things awaiting for you..

Vote 4 me!!!

Comment!!!

Enjoy!!!!