Chapter 21

Me and Drake surprisingly made it through dinner okay. We talked with my parents for a while and they got to know Drake better which made me happy. A few hours later we went to bed. My parents made Drake sleep in the guest room. Sadness for me. My mom knocked on the door as I was getting under the covers.

“Honey, are you awake?” She asked.

“Yeah, what’s up?” I asked.

“I just wanted to talk to you. Drake seems a nice boy.”

“Yeah, he is the best boyfriend a girl could ask for.” I smiled just thinking about him. Yeah, I am so happy. Shut up.

“I’m glad to hear that. Are you going to introduce him to your friends?”

“Yeah. I was thinking about taking him over to Ella tomorrow.”

“Sounds like fun.”

“I just hope they don’t scare him.” I giggled.

“Honey, these are your friends, of course they’re going to scare him.”

“Haha, thanks mom.” I said sarcastically.

“Good night, dear.” Mom said while yawning.

“Night, mom.” She left and then I got a text message from….Drake.

I’m meeting your friend tomorrow?!

Were you listening to me and moms convo?!

No…..the wall are jus…thin…

You were listening!!

No I wasn’t.

Draakkee, you were!

Okay, fine. I was listening.

I’m giving you the silent treatment now.

Oh, come on Stacey.

Stacey, you there?

Hellooo…

I didn’t reply to his messages and then Drake came into my room.

“Really Stacey?” he asked. I just crossed my arms over me and turned my head away. Then Drake tackled me on my bed and was on top of me.

“I’m not getting off until you talk to me.” He said. I still didn’t say anything but I had smirk on my face. “Okay then….” Drake started kissing my forehead then my cheeks then made his way over to my lips but stopped right before he got there.

“You wanna say something now?” he asked smirking. I shook my head ‘no.’

“Okay fine.” Drake started kissing me on the lips and I kissed back. He smiled into the kiss and so did I. my dad appeared in the doorway and cleared his throat. We pulled apart and Drake immediately got off the bed.

“Drake, I think it’s time you to go back to your room.” My dad said calmly.

“Yes, sir. Night, Stacey.” Drake said and walked out.

“Stacey I don’t want anymore of that in my house.” My dad said sternly. I just stared at him. “Stacey I’m just trying to protect you.” He came in and sat next to me.

“Dad, I’m going to be just fine. Drake is totally sweet and wouldn’t do anything to hurt me, and he definitely wouldn’t take advantage of me.” I said reassuring him. He nodded his head.

“Yes, I believe he is a good kid, I just don’t want you growing up to fast.”

“Dad, believe me I’m growing up at just the right place.”

“Okay, good night, sleep tight.”

“Night dad.” He left and closed my door.

Then I got another text from Drake.

Sorry I got you in trouble.

You didn’t it’s fine.

Okay night.

Good night!

Best boyfriend ever. I said to myself and fell asleep.