My Angel; Zimmery

I wrote this to hopefully make me feel better, and I will write more if you comment me too. :)

The vidoe represents the prologue:Enjoy!!

Prolgue-All Alone

It hurts knowing that your boilogical parents never wanted you, and how your mother. Who says that she is your mother, every time you two fight she says 'Killey I never did want you your dad did!!'

But where is my boilogical father. Oh, yeah. He has my two half-brothers, and no real father disowns his child that try's to do everything right. She writes like he always wanted too.

She is making a life for herself, but how is that possible. For me. If they keep bringing me down?

The one parent I call father is the one who helped raise me, he is the one I call dad. But when he is mad at someone he is mad at everybody.

My older brother hates me so he gives me the silent treatment, I've grown used to it two years ago.

Last but not least poor Andri follows them, and he hates me when they tell him too. I never wanted this.

All of them make me wish that I was never born.

This pain just hurts me way too much.

I shiver in the cold, and I cry in the rain, down on my knees. Trying to breathe but not wanting too at the same time. It hurts me, I feel my heart being ripped apart, and shredded to a million pieces.

The wind picked up its speed.

Telling me that I can't run any longer, before it gets way worse.

What happened to the old times? When we all used to love each other?!!

Not moving the storm got worse, I ignored the flashing lightning. I bet if I finally did die, then they'd all be happy.

Because back then I was a burden. I have been kicked out, beaten, hated, tortured. Mentally and physically.

But I wonder what still keeps me going? Going on in this horrible life of mine.

That place I call home, hasn't been a home in many years. Not after my dad left to Utah, and came back.

We were all different, if I could I'd go back to the old days. When Rix would actually talk to me, and not treat me like a piece of trash. I would.

I wish my life was a fairytale, so I could be saved by my amazing knight.

All I want is love, and for the darkness to leave my life. But of course this is reality. Where I have to make my own, happy ending.

My teeth chattered, but I never moved. My whole body felt numb getting itself used to the cold, and everything else, my asthma kept acting up on me. When I am sad, it goes into over drive.

Sadly for me, my inhaler is at home.

Now I know that'll I'll never leave this place. The ring on my pinky's finger flashed, showing me that the lightning is getting closer to striking me on this beach.

Now I could hear the waves attacking the shore. I looked over at them, to see those monsterous waves wanting to attack me. I dared not to move. I stayed still as I watched the waves get bigger and bigger.

The bad thing is that, where I live the waves take over the beach when a storm comes by, but it never goes passed the sand-dunes.

Never.